Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What is the estimated/expected HLTB (How long to beat) Time for Banner Saga?

What is the estimated/expected HLTB (How long to beat) Time for Banner Saga?

Hey all,
    I'm sorry if this has been discussed before, but I was curious if anyone knew anything about the length of gameplay you can get out of this game when completed, and if there is diverse replayability. I know that it's not officially released yet, but I was really hoping it would be around the length of a Baldur's Gate campaign or at least lengthy enough to be played for a while.
    I am in love with everything about this game ever since I saw it, but I am hesitant about supporting games off of kickstarter due to the severe shortcomings of the last project I supported (Star Command), which had an amazing concept and plans, but when it was finally released, it has maybe an hour of gameplay and that is if you were taking your time, and a lot of what they had promised was never implemented, and claimed they'd do it later and maybe on a different platform. They've stopped communicating with their supporters, and it was just a big disappointment. But I digress, please don't assume that is what I am saying is going to happen with this game, I am just trying to give background as to why I am so wary about these types of things and is probably my main concern.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    10-12 hours per play through on average.

To figure out the outcome of every choice/how to keep people alive, multiply that by anywhere from x5 to x10 I'd say, depending on how proficiently you map out the branches and how OC you want to be