Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 432

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why can I not access the Kickstarter forum?

  1. #21
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by Nortar View Post
    Greetings.
    I have the same case of "no activation e-mail" as a few other people in this thread.
    Is there a way to re-send activaiton link?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteRose View Post
    I have not received an activation e-mail as well. Please resend, thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nortar View Post
    Greetings.
    I have the same case of "no activation e-mail" as a few other people in this thread.
    Is there a way to re-send activaiton link?
    Just forced the system to send each of you a new activation code. You should see it in your inbox; if you do not, please check your spam/junk folders.

    Let me know if that works!

    - Sean
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

  2. #22
    It worked, thank you.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    You should be all fixed up now! Let me know if you're still having issues accessing it.
    Yep, I'm all set now! Thank you!

  4. #24
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellchild007 View Post
    I am a kickstarter too but i was connected to kickstarter with my facebook >< I can't access the kickstarter private forum even though i have registered
    Quote Originally Posted by devilmank View Post
    I am a kickstarter also but I am not able to access Kickstarter forum, but I have activated my account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oaden View Post
    I activated my account with the proper email (its a facebook connected account if that helps) but i can't access the kickstarter forums either.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomSalesman View Post
    I've activated my account and am unable to enter the backer forum either.
    I have verified and upgraded each of your accounts. Let me know if you have any troubles with access.
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

  5. #25
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinInSeoul View Post
    Me too! I just joined, though, maybe it takes a while?

    EDIT: Ah, I see now. I thought I registered with the same email, but I just checked my Kickstarter account and it's different.
    Just sent you a PM about this.
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

  6. #26
    Got the activation email and that did it.
    Thank Sean.

  7. #27
    It works now, thank you.

  8. #28
    Hey there, I'm a backer, but it looks like my account didn't get the upgrade and I can't access the kickstarter forum. I had registered for the forum just as your webhost was melting down yesterday, so perhaps that's what stopped it?

  9. #29
    Backer mrboo001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK
    Posts
    180
    I am in! Thanks Sean
    Thanks Ian for the avatar! From:
    http://gaelvin.tumblr.com/

  10. #30
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by mmunley View Post
    Hey there, I'm a backer, but it looks like my account didn't get the upgrade and I can't access the kickstarter forum. I had registered for the forum just as your webhost was melting down yesterday, so perhaps that's what stopped it?
    I have verified and upgraded your account. You should have no issues accessing the Kickstarter area now.
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

  11. #31
    Hooray! Thanks, Sean.

  12. #32
    Hi there

    I cannot access the Kickstarter forum either. I joined the site via your Twitter link, but have not received any special activation email. (yes am a backer )

  13. #33
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by DahliaLynn View Post
    Hi there

    I cannot access the Kickstarter forum either. I joined the site via your Twitter link, but have not received any special activation email. (yes am a backer )
    I have verified and upgraded your account, DahliaLynn. You should be able to access the Kickstarter area now! Let me know if you have any other issues.
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

  14. #34
    Thanks Sean! All is good

  15. #35
    Hi, I'm in the same boat as most in this thread- registered on the site under my kickstarter backer email address but didn't receive the authorisation email.

  16. #36
    Same problem here.

  17. #37
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAR View Post
    Hi, I'm in the same boat as most in this thread- registered on the site under my kickstarter backer email address but didn't receive the authorisation email.
    Just forced the system to send you a new activation code. You should see it in your inbox; if you do not, please check your spam/junk folders.

    Let me know if that works!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beneloth View Post
    Same problem here.
    I have verified and upgraded your account, Beneloth. You should be able to access the Kickstarter area now! Let me know if you have any other issues.
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

  18. #38
    Thanks for the email push, all sorted now!

  19. #39
    I registered with my kickstarter email and I'm also having similar trouble verifying my account as a backer.

  20. #40
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGary View Post
    I registered with my kickstarter email and I'm also having similar trouble verifying my account as a backer.
    You should be good to go now, SoCalGary.
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •