Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 432

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why can I not access the Kickstarter forum?

  1. #281
    Just wanted to say thanks for the quick fix!

  2. #282
    By accident I capitalized the first letter in my email so I didn't get a verification email at first, then I changed it to the correct capitalization and I don't think it registered me as a backer.

  3. #283
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexan View Post
    By accident I capitalized the first letter in my email so I didn't get a verification email at first, then I changed it to the correct capitalization and I don't think it registered me as a backer.
    You're all fixed up, Dexan!
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

  4. #284
    Hi
    I have the same problem, got the verification email eventually but still can't access the kickstarter forum...

  5. #285
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursineultra View Post
    Hi
    I have the same problem, got the verification email eventually but still can't access the kickstarter forum...
    Looks like it was just an issue with capitalization in your email address. We went in and upgraded your Stoic Community account. You should now have access to the Kickstarter forum in the Stoic Community as well as being eligible for the Factions beta test.

    Let us know if you have any other questions or need assistance with anything!
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

  6. #286
    Backer Sb00ya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nv
    Posts
    1
    I would like to join the club of backers that do not have access to the kicsterter forum.

    Please let me know what i need to do in order to help resolve this.

    Thank you!

  7. #287
    Backer Stormwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lexington KY
    Posts
    2
    I too am a backer from Kickstarter without access to the Kickstarter forum. Not sure what went wrong but this is my first time trying to poke around here on the forums. Both email addresses should be the same. I don't see an activation email in my mailbox.
    Last edited by Stormwolf; 10-30-2012 at 06:34 PM. Reason: More Info

  8. #288
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb00ya View Post
    I would like to join the club of backers that do not have access to the kicsterter forum.

    Please let me know what i need to do in order to help resolve this.

    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf View Post
    I too am a backer from Kickstarter without access to the Kickstarter forum. Not sure what went wrong but this is my first time trying to poke around here on the forums. Both email addresses should be the same. I don't see an activation email in my mailbox.
    Looks like it was just an issue with capitalization in bot of your email addresses. We went in and upgraded your Stoic Community account. You should now have access to the Kickstarter forum in the Stoic Community as well as being eligible for the Factions beta test.

    Let us know if you have any other questions or need assistance with anything!
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

  9. #289
    Backer Stormwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lexington KY
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Looks like it was just an issue with capitalization in bot of your email addresses. We went in and upgraded your Stoic Community account. You should now have access to the Kickstarter forum in the Stoic Community as well as being eligible for the Factions beta test.

    Let us know if you have any other questions or need assistance with anything!
    All set for now, thanks.

  10. #290
    I'm glad there's a thread for this, I too am a backer without access.
    I would appreciate any kind of help.

  11. #291
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by Daggerless View Post
    I'm glad there's a thread for this, I too am a backer without access.
    I would appreciate any kind of help.
    Can you please send me a Private Message with the email address you used at the time you pledged the backing of The Banner Saga? It looks to be different than the one you are using on this account and I just need you to verify this data.
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

  12. #292
    I don't have access either. My kickstarter email is the same one I used, however my Facebook account which I linked to Kickstarter later, uses a different email. That may be the issue?

  13. #293
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by redtape View Post
    I don't have access either. My kickstarter email is the same one I used, however my Facebook account which I linked to Kickstarter later, uses a different email. That may be the issue?
    Was actually just a capitalization issue with your email address. You're all set up now!
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

  14. #294
    I'm another backer who doesn't have access to the Kickstarter forum and I'm pretty sure that I've been waylaid by the same capitalization issue. Could you please check for me. Thanks.

  15. #295
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBigKeef View Post
    I'm another backer who doesn't have access to the Kickstarter forum and I'm pretty sure that I've been waylaid by the same capitalization issue. Could you please check for me. Thanks.
    You are correct. Luckily, that is very easy to fix... and done!
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

  16. #296
    I signed up through Facebook on Kickstarter, so I am not listed as a Kickstarter/backer on here.

  17. #297
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Plaugher View Post
    I signed up through Facebook on Kickstarter, so I am not listed as a Kickstarter/backer on here.
    Actually, just looks like the issue was you never verified your account. But you should be all set up now and eligible for the Factions beta test.
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

  18. #298
    Backer mcloud357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    va
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Actually, just looks like the issue was you never verified your account. But you should be all set up now and eligible for the Factions beta test.
    Thank you. Sean I told you her, that you fix it, and she was very happy.
    you're indifferent to suffering, insensitive to joy. All of life is reduced to the common rubble of banality. War, murder, death are all the same to you as bottles of beer. The daily business of life is a corrupt comedy. You even shatter the sensations of time and space into split-seconds and instant replays. You are madness, Diana, virulent madness, and everything you touch dies with you. Well, not me. Not while I can still feel pleasure and pain and love.

  19. #299
    Hey guys; I'm also a backer and I didn't get my Beta key nor access to the Kickstarter forum. I noticed that in my forum profile my email address is capitalized for whatever reason (I'm pretty certain I didn't do that since I always type it in lower case)

    Can you guys help me out so I can get into the Beta? Thanks!

  20. #300
    Hi Sean, I never received the activation email. I signed up as soon as the forums opened, so I suspect I ran into early bugs? Please help.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •