Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why can I not access the Kickstarter forum?

Used same email but no access to the Kickstarter forum.

Greetings!

I sent a previous emails regarding this issue but have yet to receive a reply, so I dug around and found this forum. Hopefully someone is still monitoring this thread.
    It seems my backer status is not linked to my forum account, so I have not been receiving beta invites and all the other goodies attached with being a backer. If I could get some assistance in resolving this matter I would very much appreciated it

I think I may have answered. I'm not quite sure why Stoic hasn't sent any kind of notice. I'll try to direct one of them here.

I believe this is the right thread for this issue. I am a backer for the Kickstarter and used a different user handle and e-mail address than the Kickstarter. What do I need to confirm my account?

Thanks!

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #425
    This should be ok now email community@stoicstudio.com if you're still encountering problems

Hi guys - when I backed the Kickstarter project, my PayPal account had two email addresses associated with it (mine - mg90@bigpond.com, and my mother's - oldlyng@bigpond.com). My mother has since, at last, gotten her own PayPal account, and has long-since cancelled her old email (oldlyng@bigpond.com).

For some reason, I'm finding all the Kickstarter projects I backed around then have mistakenly been listed under the oldlyng@bigpond.com email, which is bizarre as I certainly didn't log in using that to complete the transaction.

Anyway, is there any way for me to change which email is associated with me as a backer? I can't access oldlyng@bigpond.com anymore to access an activation key or anything, so I'd need the backer status tethered to mg90@bigpond.com so that I can actually claim my backer rewards (or at least, that's my understanding).

Can anyone help me with that here?

Unconfirmed Account Unconfirmed Account Roman Unger's Avatar
    Hi!
    I have the same problem as many other people here. Used my FB login on KS and now I can't access the kickstarter forum or download my steam key. Please help

I'm also a Kickstarter looking for my Steam key and am using the same email I used on Kickstart. I can't seem to access the Kickstarter forum, either. Thanks!

Unconfirmed Account Unconfirmed Account Kamina's Avatar
    Hi, I am a kickstarter supporter and I accidentally registered with a different e-mail. I switched my e-mail to the appropriate one, but I am guessing since I have not re-verified it will not work.

Please advise.

I finally received my registration email after several days of waiting, but (unsurprisingly) I still can't access the Kickstarter forums. I use the same email both here and in Kickstarter.

Also the forum keeps logging me out constantly, which is really annoying. For example, I logged in just before writing this post and I had to log in again before I could actually post it. Not terribly impressed here.

Edit: Never got an answer to this post so I emailed community@stoicstudio.com and got my problem fixed almost instantly. Thanks for that!
    Last edited by Nr7; 01-17-2014 at 12:51 PM.

I too am having trouble. I have actually been assisted by the very pleasant Stoic team twice now, but for some reason Backer status refuses to stick to my account. I still cannot access the Kickstarter forum, or download the game. Should I contact community@stoicstudio.com again? I do not wish to be a broken record, but this really is problematic!

Edit: My issues have been sorted, thank you for that.
    Last edited by Buttonman; 01-16-2014 at 10:09 PM.

I currently cannot access the Kickstarter forum or download the game. :-)
    Email address and username are identical to kickstarter, though amazon account name may have been different (I use two amazon payment accounts).

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22