Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why can I not access the Kickstarter forum?

I pledged to the Kickstarter campaign but am unable to access the KS forum nor have I received a beta invite. I have checked my spam folder as well!

Could you check my status on your end and resend anything I would need to partake in the beta please?

I haven't gotten the activation email, either. Checked my spam folder and regular folder and no joy.

Hi Guys,

I seem to have the same problem as everyone else on this thread. I just registered for the forum, I backed the project on Kickstarted, and I've used the same email.

I would very much like to have access to the beta as well.

Thank you, (P.S. I'm as excited about the project as I was when I backed months and months ago, it's looking great!)

Seems I have the same problem here. Checked my spam folder, but I seem to have received no e-mail (perhaps it was eaten by a grue?). I just registered here, backed the Kickstarter, and have used the same e-mail address.

I'd be very happy if you could look into this for me.

Similar issue here, used the same email as my kickstarter account.

Add me to the list of those that have not received an activation email (email account same for this site & kickstarter)

Hi,

I've also signed up using the same email address as used for Kickstarter, but I've not received the activation link (I've checked my spam folder). Could you please resend it.

Thanks

It's the same for me, same mail, but no Beta access yet.

Thx

I didn't receive an activation mail either, would appreciate a re-send.

Thanks for the fix Sean!

<-- Another who hasn't received Beta access etc, email address is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by wokenfury View Post
    Hi Sean, I never received the activation email. I signed up as soon as the forums opened, so I suspect I ran into early bugs? Please help.
    Looks like it was just an issue with capitalization in your email address. We went in and upgraded your Stoic Community account. You should now have access to the Kickstarter forum in the Stoic Community as well as being eligible for the Factions beta test.

Let us know if you have any other questions or need assistance with anything!
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jmiller0114 View Post
    I pledged to the Kickstarter campaign but am unable to access the KS forum nor have I received a beta invite. I have checked my spam folder as well!

Could you check my status on your end and resend anything I would need to partake in the beta please?
    Quote Originally Posted by thewbert View Post
    I haven't gotten the activation email, either. Checked my spam folder and regular folder and no joy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PolnochKoshka View Post
    Hi Guys,

I seem to have the same problem as everyone else on this thread. I just registered for the forum, I backed the project on Kickstarted, and I've used the same email.

I would very much like to have access to the beta as well.

Thank you, (P.S. I'm as excited about the project as I was when I backed months and months ago, it's looking great!)
    Quote Originally Posted by HermanD View Post
    Seems I have the same problem here. Checked my spam folder, but I seem to have received no e-mail (perhaps it was eaten by a grue?). I just registered here, backed the Kickstarter, and have used the same e-mail address.

I'd be very happy if you could look into this for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargh View Post
    Similar issue here, used the same email as my kickstarter account.
    Quote Originally Posted by fantomas View Post
    Add me to the list of those that have not received an activation email (email account same for this site & kickstarter)
    Quote Originally Posted by cakemonitor View Post
    Hi,

I've also signed up using the same email address as used for Kickstarter, but I've not received the activation link (I've checked my spam folder). Could you please resend it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by legaspi View Post

Thx
    Quote Originally Posted by Makki View Post
    I didn't receive an activation mail either, would appreciate a re-send.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jambon Jovi View Post
    None of the above accounts were either verified or properly linked to their Backer status. But... all of the above have been fixed (as you can now see with your "Green" name). I'll ask the team to do another run through now that we have so many new (fixed) accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by pauldarkside View Post
    <-- Another who hasn't received Beta access etc, email address is the same.
    I am sending you an email about your account.

Hi,

same problem for me. E-mail is the Kickstarter one, but no beta access and no access to the kickstarter sub-forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    Hi,

same problem for me. E-mail is the Kickstarter one, but no beta access and no access to the kickstarter sub-forum.
    Also fixed! When they can, the team will generate some more keys for those of you who didn't have a verified or properly upgraded account. When done, you can quickly get to your Testing Key by going to your profile here:

https://stoicstudio.com/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile

And look under the "Beta Testing Information" section. Let us know if we can assist you with anything else!

Hi Sean...

Also had the same problem...same e-mail...no Beta access!

Thanks

Greeting
    I am a Kickstarter backer for The Banner Saga and have not received a Beta-Link
    I am not sure if my account is properly linked or not, though I am using the same e-mail here as I did on Kickstarter
    Any assistance would be welcome

Thank You
    Tallow

Quote Originally Posted by sandrinus View Post
    Hi Sean...

Also had the same problem...same e-mail...no Beta access!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallow View Post
    Greeting
    I am a Kickstarter backer for The Banner Saga and have not received a Beta-Link
    I am not sure if my account is properly linked or not, though I am using the same e-mail here as I did on Kickstarter
    Any assistance would be welcome

Thank You
    Tallow
    Also fixed! When they can, the team will generate some more keys for those of you who didn't have a verified or properly upgraded account. When done, you can quickly get to your Testing Key by going to your profile here:

https://stoicstudio.com/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile

And look under the "Beta Testing Information" section. Let us know if we can assist you with anything else!

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast