Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to not loose a single battle ? (achievement)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How to not loose a single battle ? (achievement)

I imagined this achievement concerns only one playthrough otherwise it's pointless ...

But i done the playthrough 3 times already and i might have reloaded the game during a battle each time but i didn't loose any battle apart from 1.

As i imagine the battle on the bridge is quite unbeatable. So is there a way to avoid it ????

or to stuff the right character with the right item (tried that but even in easy this boss is a pure monster) ??

I'm doing a last playthrough in hard mode to get the 2 others achievement i lack, and kind of gave up on this one, as i saw on steam 0% of the players have it ......

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks for the report. Stoic will check it out!

Same here, a full game without a loose expect the face to face Iver/Bellower and no achievement.

I'd also like to confirm that this is a universal problem - at the moment the achievement on steam has a zero percent completion, which is bizarre even for a game this recently related. I completed the game without ever losing a "fair" fight, but the achievement never triggered for me either.

It would appear that the scripted battle with the Bellower at the end of Chapter 4 counts as a failure, making the achievement impossible.

Didn't you all learn the lesson this game tries to teach us? You can't have everything!

So, no one can go unbeaten, even the Sundr, much less Tirean and all us "kittens"
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleonymous View Post
    Didn't you all learn the lesson this game tries to teach us? You can't have everything!

So, no one can go unbeaten, even the Sundr, much less Tirean and all us "kittens"
    This is so meta!

Has anyone tried facing that battle on easy with a decked out Iver? This doesn't sound likely, but perhaps Iver CAN win that battle? (I'm not sure what his stats are in this particular fight but in the final battle his stats are greatly reduced on easy)

Yea, I broke 7 arm, and he just gets it right back, 20/20, dead in 3 rounds no matter what, tried running, everything. And it is the only time in the game I have ever seen a 'defeat' screen.

Same here, broke 5 armor he heals back up, dodged first str hit then stunned and killed. I don't think you can win this one.

Maybe it can be skipped if You decide not to help on that fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Rensei View Post
    If you refuse to help the mender, he goes ahead into the fight anyway and you use the guys from the 1st group of Varl help him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rensei View Post
    No !!! If you dont help hakon's party will and Yver still get to fight bellower.
    Didn't try all the dialogue possible but .... the game doesnt offer any other fight that would make that achievement so hard to get. If it was possible to avoid the fight it wouldnt be 0%.
    I did try in easy with Yver lvl 5 and an item that gives him 2 armor per turn. OP Yver, still can't win even in easy the boss is 20/20 and regen up 5 armor/str each turn. Yver has to lose. Because he has too loose *spoiler*.

Rensei, it cannot be skipped, I tried every dialog option.