Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Huge Beta Update [also known as Kickstarter Update #23]

If we are not backers, could we play Factions some day? When? Thanks!
    In Stoic we trust

Ok, I will answer myself: "When Factions launches in November it will be free for everyone to play".

I will wait till November.
    In Stoic we trust

Quote Originally Posted by Net1 View Post
    Ok, I will answer myself: "When Factions launches in November it will be free for everyone to play".

I will wait till November.
    I'll give you a better answer The current ETA is Winter 2012. While the team is definitely (still) aiming for November, we've all been in development long enough to know that dates can (and do) change. Should, for some reason, the game not be ready in November -- it is highly unlikely the team will release the product for the sake of hitting a date. Stoic would rather you have a great playing experience than getting your hands on it (too) early.

Does Sean's Wall O'Text mean Stoic isn't going to hit November? No. Just means I'm trying to help you manage expectations. And for those who haven't seen it, we do now have a Factions page up on the site.
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

Thanks for your answer
    In Stoic we trust

If it is really released in Winter 2012, that would make a great christmas gift to those who couldn't get on the kickstarter.
    My beard is augmented.

I don't have time to join the beta, but I'll be really interested to follow the development and feedback!

I look forward to joining the beta, even though I really have no idea what to expect. I guess that's the fun of it!

I'll be announcing ahead of time on the forums when I'm streaming my beta play (when I get in, of course) so everyone will be welcome to check it out and chat with me while I play. I'll make a thread in the Longhouse when the time comes, so keep an eye out if you aren't a backer and want to see the action!

I would love to help trying the Beta! I really wnt to see how the combat will work and how the different classes and mechanics would work toguether
    I am a kickstarter.

i want to be in the beta too i'm a backer!

Super stoked for beta! I can Haz soon?

Quote Originally Posted by dylanbob07 View Post
    Super stoked for beta! I can Haz soon?
    Doesn't look like you're a backer, dylanbob07. From what all has been said so far, only kickstarter backers will be allowed into the beta access.

Where do I have to post to be entered in the beta raffle? I can't seem to find a thread...

Quote Originally Posted by des0lar View Post
    Where do I have to post to be entered in the beta raffle? I can't seem to find a thread...
    You're a backer, so you already are part of the potential beta testers, you just need some luck. Also if you haven't linked your steam account, you should, the beta key is a steam key.
    My beard is augmented.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3