Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Huge Beta Update [also known as Kickstarter Update #23]

Pumped

Great update. This is the most rewarding project I have backed on Kickstarter. Enjoy seeing the work in progress. Thanks

Good job guys! And I really enjoyed the bit of the video showing off your tools a bit too.
    Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to the beta

First off, this game is looking amazing and I can't wait to get to the single player. I do have one question. Will any of Austin's music be in the Beta?

Appreciate the update. I would be interested in seeing more cut scenes from the single player when they are available. The animation is nice.

This is looking amazing. Thanks for the good work, Stoic!

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #26
    @Psychotichammer: Yes, Austin's music will be in Beta, but it's placeholder for the final music which will be performed by an orchestra. He'll be modifying the music up until the last moments before we ship Chapter 1 and then record it for final.
    @that guy: Those cut scenes are from the cinematic for Factions, not the Chapter 1 Saga. You will see it all in Factions.
    Thanks for al the responses!

Cinematics in Factions ? Interesting. I didn't expect to see a shiny wrapping with the candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    If everything goes as planned we'll be able to open beta in about two weeks and we'll let you know through email.
    Thanks. IŽed love to be a random person.

Excited!

The animations and sounds were fantastic! And wow that shadowbox looked great, kinda makes me wish I'd be getting it. Keep up the great job!

I could honesty watch an entire movie in your cutscene animation (far future project?) Everything is looking better than I imagined and I can honestly say this is the only game I feel comfortable spending $150 on!

not to be rude but why are we talking aobut clothing products on this forum.
    you're indifferent to suffering, insensitive to joy. All of life is reduced to the common rubble of banality. War, murder, death are all the same to you as bottles of beer. The daily business of life is a corrupt comedy. You even shatter the sensations of time and space into split-seconds and instant replays. You are madness, Diana, virulent madness, and everything you touch dies with you. Well, not me. Not while I can still feel pleasure and pain and love.

It's a spam bot and has already been reported as of yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by LoliSauce View Post
    It's a spam bot and has already been reported as of yesterday.
    That would be a neat trick since it was only posted 2 hours ago And taken care of!
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

I am a master of prediction, it would seem.

Looking forward to an invite into the beta. I've been playing DDO since inception and Guild Wars before that. Watching Stoic come to life has been very exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    If everything goes as planned we'll be able to open beta in about two weeks and we'll let you know through email.
    So did not everything go as planned? Or did I miss my notification that beta started last week? ;-)

18.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #38
    Everything is going as planned with the game, but we ran into some things that are taking slightly longer than expected. I.e. We're working on database stuff to attach Steam keys to people's forum accounts so we don't ever hand out duplicate keys...and other random sundry tasks like that.
    We've been playing the game daily and have had a good Beta build for days now. We just need to get it out.

Thanks for the update Arnie.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie View Post
    Everything is going as planned with the game, but we ran into some things that are taking slightly longer than expected. I.e. We're working on database stuff to attach Steam keys to people's forum accounts so we don't ever hand out duplicate keys...and other random sundry tasks like that.
    We've been playing the game daily and have had a good Beta build for days now. We just need to get it out.
    Can't wait until you finish that stuff up :-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast