Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Our first patch is now live!

One week to patch Kudos! I wonder how many patches to fix the small bugs will you do

Did you fix Iver's (and Allette's) description does not display after their transformations?

Anyone now have the problem in the final fight with Bellower where you can't use the silver arrow?

His armour is zero, his health is 5 (lowest you can get him pre-arrow), and I even have willpower (though the patch apparently negated that requirement).

But the silver arrow has a cross through it. Any ideas?

Image below:

Quote Originally Posted by Aries View Post
    Anyone now have the problem in the final fight with Bellower where you can't use the silver arrow?His armour is zero, his health is 5 (lowest you can get him pre-arrow), and I even have willpower (though the patch apparently negated that requirement).But the silver arrow has a cross through it. Any ideas?
    That's after the 1st patch, right? Weird I had a similar problem, once, before the patch. My situation was more "tight" (i.e. Rook was at 10STR and Bello at 10ARM), so I thought it might have been that...
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

Bugger. I'll try reloading when I play again.

this is exactly what i encountered on my first play through and was very confused as to why i could not kill Bellower with my archer . . . will try that battle again this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Myll_Erik View Post
    More supplies and renown increased throughout Chapter 6
    Great fixes, great job working through these things, and yes, Chapter 6 did have an insane difficulty spike, but....

...I have to admit, I was kinda looking forward to replaying the game and stockpiling supplies from the start to the end in order to somehow avoid everyone starving to death. Call it FTL syndrome, where horrific results lead to me loving the game.

Just finished a patch testing run:
    - the renown/supply management seemed easier after bridge section
    - the Ekkill/Onef related events didn't pop after I refused to let them join
    - fight with Bello bugged (silver arrow blocked, still usable from keyboard [2])
    - won all battles, except the Iver vs Bello "duel", still no achievement
    - slingers work nice now, but it seems other dredge transferring armor damage also trigger only once per turn
    - Fasolt didn't make it as was foretold
    Last edited by Rensei; 01-24-2014 at 10:21 AM.

Have I to start a new game for the bug fixes and changes?
    Because I just finished the game and I didn't get the Challenge achievement despite only losing against Bellower and I had to use willpower for the silver arrow in the final fight.

Hi! Any chance that you developers can tell us about your future plans for this superb game? Will there be content patches as well, or just bug fixes while we wait for the second episode of the game?

I have now played through the game three times and would love to do so again if there was a content patch. For example, I would like to see more events and it would be nice if the amount of clansmen was more strategically important.

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeli View Post
    Hi! Any chance that you developers can tell us about your future plans for this superb game? Will there be content patches as well, or just bug fixes while we wait for the second episode of the game?
    good questions!

-------------------------------------

A couple of bugs i encountered on my last post-patch playtrought:

- Gronnulf starts with 2 skill points in Exertion on the tutorial, but later on he has 0 points on that skill.
    - Alette has wrong bio after she puts the hood up
    - Silver arrow is sometimes bugged(it works with hotkeys but not with the default special skill icon)
    - No varls or fighters join you caravan(add to the total number) when you leave Einarntof, even when the text says that almost half the garrison follows you.
    - Udins caravan dont add any numbers neither to yours(is he and Gronnulf the only ones on his caravan after Einarntof? no varls or figthers with them what so ever?
    - When Rook and Juno go get the silver from the godstone, in the text says Rook woke up following Juno, but in the background picture is the other way around, Juno following Rook.

+ Nid starts at level 1(she should starts at level 5 in stead, since she joins so late and there are so little fights left) (not a bug but a suggestion)
    "Forged by Fire; Empowered by Passion"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2