Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ridiculous voices and incredible fun!

I bought a big green bit of cloth, which looks frankly awful on my wall but it allows me to put random backgrounds in my cam-box. I could use it to get rid of the background completely, thus making me a floating head, but I quite enjoy the idea of green-screening (Chroma-keying) stuff behind me, so I'm selfishly doing that :P
    As to how I do it, I have a set-up Sony Vegas project, with video tracks and audio tracks set up as necessary. I just drag and drop my cam recording, my game recording and a fancy background for my facecam into the appropriate layers and it applies my meticulously set-up filters and effects in order to remove the ghastly green cloth and replace it with something better looking :P

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoubleTap View Post
    I bought a big green bit of cloth, which looks frankly awful on my wall but it allows me to put random backgrounds in my cam-box. I could use it to get rid of the background completely, thus making me a floating head, but I quite enjoy the idea of green-screening (Chroma-keying) stuff behind me, so I'm selfishly doing that :P
    As to how I do it, I have a set-up Sony Vegas project, with video tracks and audio tracks set up as necessary. I just drag and drop my cam recording, my game recording and a fancy background for my facecam into the appropriate layers and it applies my meticulously set-up filters and effects in order to remove the ghastly green cloth and replace it with something better looking :P
    Awesome That's what I figured too. Perhaps this info can be useful to someone attempting the same... "vanity endeavors" as you
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

Indeed, good sir, indeed.

Hehe, a tough fight indeed You learned your lesson for Turn-Advantage it seems, when it was just the Stonesinger (that Dredge wizard) and his 20+ STR bodyguard (Dredge Destroyer)! So, when its 2-vs-6, and those 2 are super-strong, you got big trouble. Why? Because they play three times (3=6/2) where your units just play once: Check your video here (7min55sec) and count how many times does the Singer's and the Destroyer's portrait appear in the turn-queue, and how many times do your unit portraits appear... That's called Turn-Advantage and can easily lose you the match!

You're gonna meet Stonesingers again, so better check out their abilities here -- https://bannersaga.gamepedia.com/Dredge_Stonesinger

ah, disease strike. What a pain that was. :P

Wow, I loved how you did the Serpent's voice That must have been what caused your fatigue and hunger (btw, I subscribed too!)

Ahaha, thanks for your comment, it all helps I actually lost the voice by the end, it was good at first, but my throat started hurting and I couldnt breathe from forcing breaths out for it ahahaha

Heh, I thought you stopped the mini-series as soon as I subscribed Welcome back.

Nice Mark-Prey over there, gang-banged that poor Stoneguard. And that quad Lightning-Arc chain

Some notes:
    (1) Your Eyvind has 8 points for you to allocate!
    (2) You should invest more on Armor Break, on your next promotions. Especially on Alette and Egil.
    (3) You haven't chosen a Heraldic Crest/Banner... How so? You can do that anytime, it isn't bound to any save-games nor play-throughs.

Ah, yeah I assign those in the next episode or so (speaking of which, here's the link for the next one [its uploading] https://youtu.be/M-_9ji__jiU ) Also... I just set my Heraldry, found one that's perfect for me!

Oh, that bridge battle against the Varl is quite difficult! That battle is better fought with archers, breaking+puncturing. So, you pick a corner, stay still, use your raiders (and/or maimed enemies) as meatshields, and keep firing at them from distance... If a full ARM/STR Varl come near you, its most like game over

PS -- You (maybe) learned the first thing that everybody that has played Factions learns the hard way: You never ever Bloody-Flail at a Shieldbanger (or Provoker, or Strongarm)... You get -1ARM for each strike you deal, due to their passive skill, "Return the Favor"!

Ah, THAT I will take extra note of :P I did not know that. Silly me.

Ah, THAT I will take extra note of :P I did not know that. Silly me.
    Actually, it's the only battle where you might fight Shieldbangers (except for dummy-matches in the training tent), so you are justified Also, I stumbled upon that battle on my 3rd play-through! My option on the 1st play-through was to flee Einartoft ASAP and on my 1nd play-through to fight for the bridge to the... end

16.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #56
    Very entertaining. I love the cuts and the quick reading with the great accent. Thanks a ton for posting these!

Ah well that's okay then :P

Also, thanks Arnie It's always nice to hear I've picked up a new fan!

Okay, so here is episode 22! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipaeaIb022g
    There's going to be another short hiatus in these episodes again, I need to do some more recording and my Dad's just gone into hospital (he's fine but I need to be with him) so I can't find the time just yet (that's why todays - or yesterday's uploads were far too late)
    I'll get them recorded as soon as I can.

Hey, thanks for the video and best wishes for your father

btw -- You had all those spare points on Nid (the blue-yellow archer), while she was just rank-1, eh? You must be playing the pre-patch version, or having started your game before the patch came out...

I've been having a lot of trouble with Steam lately (it keeps saying 'wrapper not implemented' when I try to open it and the steam support haven't been any help) so I have to start all my games from their executables and can't get any of my games to update or patch or anything...

I've been having a lot of trouble with Steam lately (it keeps saying 'wrapper not implemented' when I try to open it and the steam support haven't been any help) so I have to start all my games from their executables and can't get any of my games to update or patch or anything...
    Hmmm, good luck with that one. I haven't come upon it, but if its bugging you for months, it must be serious! I'd hate being unable to connect to Steam, because of the online/PvP game, Factions Here is the first patch notes.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast