Thread: Banner Saga Factions Beta Let's Play

Banner Saga Factions Beta Let's Play

Hello you awesome Stoic guys, I just wanted to ask if there are any restrictions in place regarding gameplay footage of Banner Saga Factions?

I received my Beta invite two days ago and would love to give my small group of subscribers on Youtube a little sneak peek of the current state of the game. It's a regular gaming channel which I started two months ago as a hobby, so no monetization whatsoever.

Please let me know if that's okay for you or in case this is the wrong place for this kind of enquiry, who should I write to instead?

Cheers, Chris

www.youtube.com/freshcuppa

Quote Originally Posted by FreshCuppa View Post
    Hello you awesome Stoic guys, I just wanted to ask if there are any restrictions in place regarding gameplay footage of Banner Saga Factions?

I received my Beta invite two days ago and would love to give my small group of subscribers on Youtube a little sneak peek of the current state of the game. It's a regular gaming channel which I started two months ago as a hobby, so no monetization whatsoever.

Please let me know if that's okay for you or in case this is the wrong place for this kind of enquiry, who should I write to instead?

Cheers, Chris

www.youtube.com/freshcuppa
    There is not a non-disclosure agreement so you are free to talk about The Banner Saga: Factions. That said, here is a post from Arnie on the subject:

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie View Post
    I don't believe we will have people sign non disclosure agreements. For obvious reasons we'd rather people didn't talk to media about what they're playing, but I don't see why people can't talk to friends or whatever. We've been pretty open about everything so far anyway.

Now remember, initially the Factions Beta will be a very paired back version of what we'll be launching with. The combat mechanics will be in place but none of the other stuff like putting points into characters or building banners, we'll be adding all that through updates. Just make that known to your friends.
    To your question, no it should not be an issue (unless, of course, your hobby is the IGN YouTube Channel ).
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

Brilliant Sean, that's good news! I'll make sure to let every viewer know at which state of the Beta phase the footage originates from and what will be added in future updates. Cheerio

I am impress with this information you posted and by the way you got a good looking site. I like your good work.