Thread: Contents of your roster

Contents of your roster

As I understand it, you can expand your barracks up to 4 lines of 9 slots for a total of 36 slots.
    So given there are 12 types of units, you can have one for each positive rank.
    Now, the problem is if you want more instances of a same unit or rank 0 units, you have to sacrifice other possibillities or use another account.
    So, what did you go with?

Hi Abel You can have up to 9 full rows of 9 slots each. I have two of everything and some units I have three. So your choices are not limited at all except by the rules of only 2 varl, 3 raiders, and 3 archers in your team lineup for battle.

Oh, I see! Thanks stoicmom. Though it wouldn't expand out of the screen but if it does then there's no problem!

Wow! And here i thought the number of units wasn't limited O.o So i have only 28 places left. Well, i guess it's just enough for the moment when someday they release new units into Factions

I am sure Stoic will increase the Barracks' capacity once the game gets "expanded". As things are, we do not have place for every possible unit&rank combination (e.g. 3 of each rank&class for the 9 human classes, 2 of each rank&class rank for the 9 Varl classes, plus the 10=3+3+2+2 rank-0 units), but the 81 slots are more than enough to make most reasonable builds...

I personally stopped recruiting/promoting units about a year ago, once I got to this Barracks layout:

I am currently considering hiring some rank-0 units, but that would break that so-nice symmetry and inflame my OCD
    Together we stand, divided we fall.