Thread: Second chapter progress.

Second chapter progress.

Hey all.

I was just wondering if there's been any recent news about the progress of the second chapter in The Banner Saga. I really enjoyed the first chapter and am looking forward to seeing how the story continues, as well as exciting new ideas for combat and hero customization.

So when can I look forward to celebrating a long-anticipated event?

Hi! natej11 Don't have anything official concerning a date, but just know the devs are hard at work on part 2 for sure! Hang around so you won't miss anything !!

Devs... Where are you? Please post something, anything! It's been so long since we've last heard from you. It doesn't have to be anything official or "juicy", just a sign of life...
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

Would be great to hear some news!

I am still waiting for confirmation on whether or not there will be any further patch for Chapter 1.
    "Forged by Fire; Empowered by Passion"

They've already stated that right now almost one hundred percent of their focus is on the tablet version of "The Banner Saga" One. Now, believe it or not, this is actually a good thing for PC/Mac gamers. It will give the devs a much larger budget for TBS 2, as the title will undoubtedly sell well on the tablet medium. And since they'll be releasing the game on a new platform we'll likely experience a few new (for both tablet and PC) patches possibly fixing some of the linguistic translation complaints. Lastly, as Stoic just recently released the Godstone contest there's a fair amount of certainty that they're working on the TBS 2 storyline right now. We should be glad that they're taking their time and not rushing to release a sequel which would compromise the artistic integrity of their series.

And the recent kickstarter update confirmed that Stoic is still working on a Linux version of The Banner Saga.