Thread: Chapter 4 ... 3 Supplies

Thumbs Down Chapter 4 ... 3 Supplies

Well great,

I spent most a good deal of my renown in chapter 2 buying supplies so I wouldn't run low.
    Yep you guessed it, I just started chapter 4 with 3 days worth of supplies and no renown.

Why.
    Just Why.

What is this.

My guess: life gets harsh, sometimes. Cheer up Ragio!

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    I spent most a good deal of my renown in chapter 2 buying supplies so I wouldn't run low.
    Yep you guessed it, I just started chapter 4 with 3 days worth of supplies and no renown.
    Yup, that "problem" has been reported before and I agree with you. What they should have done is give you the 3 days for supplies, adding any supplies you might have bought at the end of Chapter-2. Another solution is to have no supplies for sale in the marketplace of Frostvellr.

The reason they did this is a bit complicated: They wanted to keep a single day-counter between the two caravans (Rook's & Hakon's), for whatever reason. So, a lot of time passes during Chapter-3, while Rook's caravan is sitting on their arses inside (or outside) Frostvellr; it's natural for their supplies to dwindle. The problem here is that this prolonged stay in Frostvellr is not communicated to the player (at the end of Chapter-2), so we all felt that we'd move on ASAP and hence stocked-up on supplies. What's even worse is that supplies in Frostvellr are really expensive...
    Together we stand, divided we fall.