Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TBS2 Announcement Trailer

Looking forward to see what the Second chapter has to offer.
    "Forged by Fire; Empowered by Passion"

well, since it's 2015, it can happen any second now.
    is waiting
    is waiting
    is waiting
    well, any second now!
    is waiting
    is waiting...

Reading all the work John has to do with the TBS1 ports (in this recent interview) makes me wonder if TBS2 will make it in 2015 Here's a relevant excerpt from that interview:

What does the future hold for Stoic Studio? Do you already have ideas for your next project? Do you intend to port the game to more platforms?

JW: As the programming arm of Stoic, I am pretty much consumed by work on ports. As I mentioned above, we are finishing up Linux soon, and ports to the next gen consoles are well under way. Arnie and Drew are already working 100% on TBS 2, which is the second part of the trilogy. There’s quite a bit of programming to do for me to support their content development, so I’m looking at ways to set aside some time for that earlier rather than later. Currently my involvement on TBS2 is primarily helping to plan, reviewing creative ideas, and fixing bugs in the content tools when they arise.
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

still nothing

And here's a (really) short teaser/sneak-peak video...

... leaked a couple of days ago. It is titled "Into the Abyss" and the video description says "more info coming soon!", possibly hinting at the E3 expo (?).
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

Very nice

I wonder if that's intended to be the edge of their world (like "the world is flat" type of thing), or if that's just the aftermath of the Serpent's path. Hmm...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2