Thread: An idea I had after completing The Banner Saga

An idea I had after completing The Banner Saga

So first off,let me say that this would probably be impossible to implement.
    That being said, I feel like it's still a really cool idea.
    Imagine if in Banner Saga 2, you switched between two caravans, the normal caravan in the living world, and then a group of souls in the spirit world made up of the characters who died in Banner Saga 1, led by either Rook or Alette.
    The caravan in the living world would focus on surviving the Dredge menace, and the giant serpent, while the spirits in the spirit world would try to stop whatever spiritual mojo is causing the destruction of the world by that snake.
    Also, in combat you'd have a shaman class that could summon in some of your spirit warriors temporarily, or for the spirit world, just a dead magic user that could create a portal that your living warriors could cross into.

The caravan in the living world would focus on surviving the Dredge menace, and the giant serpent, while the spirits in the spirit world would try to stop whatever spiritual mojo is causing the destruction of the world by that snake.
    NOOR

Not a bad idea - especially given the Norse mythologies of Valhalla and Ragnarok!

It'd be nice to find out that all that renown and equipment wasn't wasted on Egil! :P