Thread: mobile version

mobile version

I am a veteran player on pc considering picking up the mobile version. Does anyone on here have an opinion about the phone version (galaxy)? I am thinking it would be too difficult to select the options and that maybe the tablet version is as small as I could handle it. But maybe the ui is different?

Hi there. I haven't played the game on a tablet, but I don't think think the UI is different. Maybe the icons are a bit bigger? A dedicated review would be helpful here. So, please provide feedback if you do eventually get and play the tablet version. I am interested too, but my 7'' tablet would barely do justice to the game
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

Hi! Cornhuskerman I have an ipad and iPhone and have played TBS successfully and very pleased on both devices . . . don't know about galaxy.

Hi, is it possible to activate Tryggvi on ios version and if yes how? I tried Method 1 from here but unnable to load the resume.save.json with the decompiler on the pc. Also tried to edit the file manually with notepad on the pc... this worked but there seems to be no "tryggviunlocked" option. Please help... I really want to play with Tryggvi in my game.

Hi, Said. I don't have access to the game on iOS to test this. But, if you could somehow gain access to the files on the iOS to edit them... Is that what you tried: moving the files over from the iOS to a PC/MacOS, edit them, and move them back to the mobile device?

Quote Originally Posted by Aleonymous View Post
    Hi, Said. I don't have access to the game on iOS to test this. But, if you could somehow gain access to the files on the iOS to edit them... Is that what you tried: moving the files over from the iOS to a PC/MacOS, edit them, and move them back to the mobile device?
    Yeah... This is exactly what I did. In the meantime I menaged to activate Tryggvi for my game. It was my fault... because I was searching for that option in the file... but there is no option for this by default. Instead you have to ADD the command line. That was my mistake.
    Anyway thanks for the reply. It works like a charme. Now finaly I can play with Tryggvi in my iPhone.
    Thanks to Stoic for converting this great game to mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by sad View Post
    It works like a charme. Now finaly I can play with Tryggvi in my iPhone.
    Good to know! I will keep your "case" as a future reference, in case help is needed by somebody else