Thread: Font modding

Font modding

Can you help me how to edit the font. I'm translating this game with some Unicode characters.

Hi there, and welcome to the forums

I am not sure how I can help, because I don't know how the font encoding works for this game. What language do you want to translate this to? I am asking, because the fonts used in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese/Brazilian, Polish and Russian (Cyrillic) should be supported.
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

It seems people double-post because they think that the forum isn't working.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleonymous View Post
    Hi there, and welcome to the forums

I am not sure how I can help, because I don't know how the font encoding works for this game. What language do you want to translate this to? I am asking, because the fonts used in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese/Brazilian, Polish and Russian (Cyrillic) should be supported.
    I'll translate this game in Vietnamese, the locate font is good but some where the font isn't ok. Example: "Loading", "Language" in Settings,...

Quote Originally Posted by spicykorean View Post
    It seems people double-post because they think that the forum isn't working.
    Sorry, it's my internet

Hmmm, Vietnamese. Yes, you use latin characters with some digraphs and a lot of accents and combinations! Obviously, this is what's causing the problem, as these extra accents and their combinations are probably not supported I suggest you email Stoic for more help, or try posting in the "Modding Can We Have It?" thread that is watched by Stoic.
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleonymous View Post
    Hmmm, Vietnamese. Yes, you use latin characters with some digraphs and a lot of accents and combinations! Obviously, this is what's causing the problem, as these extra accents and their combinations are probably not supported I suggest you email Stoic for more help, or try posting in the "Modding Can We Have It?" thread that is watched by Stoic.
    ok, thanks