Thread: Spiritmask: a pen-and-paper fantasy RPG in the making!

Spiritmask: a pen-and-paper fantasy RPG in the making!

Hello!

Since I know that there are some people out there interested in pen-and-paper RPGs, I thought I would post about such an RPG that a friend and I are making. It is a fantasy setting with inspirations from all over the world (and beyond). Although they have not been featured yet, as a teaser I can let you know that it does in fact feature a viking-like people: the Iceborn!

It is a great opportunity for me to train my writing, and I have help from my friend Simon who does the art and who is also the co-creator!

If this interests you, please check us out at https://spiritmask.net, and do not hesitate to give us any kind of feedback! Every time someone reacts to our work it spurs us onwards!

RK/Magnus on Twitch
    @thewritemagnus on Twitter

Thanks for sharing RK! Looks interesting and the art is cool too. I will try to check your blog when time permits it, although I more of a monitor-mouse-and-keyboard RPG fan
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

Well https://spiritmask.net/category/short-stories/ will give you just the short stories which may be the most interesting to those who are not into game mechanics and lore.

We much appreciate any attention as it spurs us onwards! Quite literally I tell you: "Two new likes on Facebook, let's get to work!"
    RK/Magnus on Twitch
    @thewritemagnus on Twitter