• Yes

9 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Only if it was Characters

0 0%
  • Only if it was Environments

0 0%

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Need an Artbook

Need an Artbook

I absolutely love the art in Banner Saga. Stoic really captured Eyvind Earle's style and somehow made it even more enthralling. Any chance that there will be an Artbook in the future? For a game that has such amazing lore, I would love to see an Art Book full of character sheets and environments with artist commentary and game lore.

...Wouldn't mind seeing some art tutorials for this style online either (I'm going to school for Game Art).

Definitely YES

EDIT -- Took this up to Twitter Poll as well.
    Last edited by Aleonymous; 03-29-2016 at 02:42 PM.
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastulio999 View Post
    I absolutely love the art in Banner Saga. Stoic really captured Eyvind Earle's style and somehow made it even more enthralling. Any chance that there will be an Artbook in the future? For a game that has such amazing lore, I would love to see an Art Book full of character sheets and environments with artist commentary and game lore.

...Wouldn't mind seeing some art tutorials for this style online either (I'm going to school for Game Art).
    Thanks for the interest! I'm hoping we can put something together that contains all the art, once we're done with the Banner Saga 3. At that point it would be great to compile a full art book for the series.