Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: [MOD] YaK's SSLTBS1 Fixpack (Spare Some Love To Banner Saga 1)

The current version of the mod, v220, will crash if you try to run it on the latest Saga 1 build 2.55.40, possibly because this build has a different way of handing the credit sequence.

I've created a temporary workaround while we try to address this.

Download link - GDrive

If you experienced any bugs with this branch do let either of us know.

Quote Originally Posted by nafeij View Post
    The current version of the mod, v220, will crash if you try to run it on the latest Saga 1 build 2.55.40, possibly because this build has a different way of handing the credit sequence.

I've created a temporary workaround while we try to address this.

Download link - GDrive

If you experienced any bugs with this branch do let either of us know.
    Sorry, I was wrong in my other reply. It looks like the original version of the v220 fixpack works for me on tbs1 but not the (a) version, I think because GOG is a build behind and still on version 2.49.02 inside 2.55.40. I wonder when we'll actually get 2.55....

I'm going to go try the uncorrected version of the tbs2 again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Sorry, I was wrong in my other reply. It looks like the original version of the v220 fixpack works for me on tbs1 but not the (a) version, I think because GOG is a build behind and still on version 2.49.02 inside 2.55.40. I wonder when we'll actually get 2.55....

I'm going to go try the uncorrected version of the tbs2 again.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

hi
    After install your fix for 2.55.40 and import save file in BS2, Nid has LEVEL 3, 4 KILLS and 12 free skill points.

BS1 end - In Boersgard Nid has LEVEL 3, 0 KILLS and 4 free skill points

Please help.

Hi !
    I'm new to The Banner Saga. I've just finished my first playtrough of the first chapter, and I wanted to do a second one with your mod, but my build is 2.57.05. I just wondered if you plan an update to know if it's worth waiting ?

Hello there and welcome

I don't speak for YaK, but I know that he has a loaded schedule for a couple of months ahead. Moreover, as all three games are still in flux (i.e. Stoic are making the game-engine compatible across all the trilogy, and are doing final updates/fixes), modders will probably have to wait for a "stable" version before they start updating their mods... So, you might wanna wait, but we can't promise anything. You can always move ahead to the second game
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

Thank you for the answer and information.
    I already have Chapter 2 and I do plan to play it, but before that I wanted to play one or two playtroughs of the first chapter for several reasons (unlock some achievements, do a better "score", play a bad Rook, test hard mode, see different story branches, etc) and it seemed that this mod would have increased my player experience. I guess I will play the main game again, with its flaws. :-/

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9