Thread: TBS2 Importing saves incorrectly.

TBS2 Importing saves incorrectly.

So, I played through TBS1 again in preparation for TBS2 coming out, in order to get a save file with everything the way I wanted it. Bought TBS2 on it's release day and fired it up. Almost immediately had some dialogue in which people are referencing things that didn't happen, specifically *spoilers ahead* Hakon mentions being disturbed by my decision to destroy the bridge at Einartoft, something I very specifically remember choosing not to do. May not seem like a huge deal, but this sort of thing kinda ruins the story continuity for me, which is extremely important in a game like this where each decision is meant to have consequences and whatnot. I let the game sit for several months, hoping that with a few patches it would be fixed, but I just tried it again and got the exact same result. Is there any fix for this?

Hello there.

Yes, there were some back-and-forth issues with this bug: It was there on release, then supposedly got wiped but it was still there. I was under the impression that it was eventually fixed with a hotfix, as mentioned in this Steam discussion (Shoggoth is John Watson, technical director of Stoic), around 5-7 July.
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

hm, okay cool, so it looks like he mentions a fix then, for existing save games? I'll give that a try. Thanks!

I don't know if the patch fixes your save files though. It's best to start a fresh/new game.
    Together we stand, divided we fall.