Thread: Greetings from the Community Manager

Talking Greetings from the Community Manager

Greetings, Banner Saga community!

My name is Katie Postma - I'm known online as "Khatie". I was recently hired by Stoic to be the Community Manager for The Banner Saga games! Over the next few days, weeks and months you'll be seeing more of me as I get to know the game, and the players here.

I've been working as a community manager for online and mobile games for more than 13 years and absolutely love my job. One of the most exciting things in my work is getting to meet a new community of players and get to know what makes them unique.

I have played about a dozen hours of TBS1 and *absolutely adore* it. It has so many of the things I love in a game - gorgeous art style, terrific story, and innovative game play!

I can't wait to get to know all of you better and find out what you all love most about the games... and what you look forward to for The Banner Saga universe!

Please let me know if you have any questions, or need help with anything by posting in this thread or sending me a PM any time.

Greeting, well met and welcome, Khatie! Your avatar reminds me of something... Apparently an elf maid, but who exactly?

So, what's your favorite game(s)? Most people around here and fantasy/adventure/RPG lovers, usually with a special place for tactical turn-based combat in their hearts

Get cranking and finish those two Saga games so that we can start talking about 'em!
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

Hi and welcome
    "Forged by Fire; Empowered by Passion"

Thanks, Aleo! Thank you, Yellow!

Welcome aboard
    My mods: YaK's SSLTBS1 Unofficial Fixpack ( www.nexusmods.com/thebannersaga/mods/1 ) and Drake's & YaK's BS2 Unofficial Fixpack ( www.nexusmods.com/thebannersaga2/mods/2 )

I think, therefore I am... I think.

We're happy to see every new face that shows up (even if they have to be here because they pay you). For real though, welcome. Let us know when you finish the first game and start the second. It's always fun to hear new people's impressions.

Thanks for the welcome, Yak!

Jude - despite being paid to be here I am extremely happy to be part of a community like this one - supportive, mature, and helpful to each other. I will definitely keep you posted on my game progress. I like to play through games slowly, make careful decisions and wander around so it may be longer than some of you took to play through.