Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [MOD] Drake's and YaK's BS2 Fixpack

[MOD] Drake's and YaK's BS2 Fixpack

Drake's & YaK's Fixpack for BS2 - version 1.41

Hi y'all!

nafeij kindly updated the mod to be compatible with the current game build (2.48.10) and fixed a few things too!

For the downoad and the changelog, look at post #76, HERE.

The ol' good YaK's BS2 Personal Restoration Mod is reborn with a shiny new name as a PROPERLY fixpack, since it's now merged with the fixes by Drake713.
    I'll try to keep it updated and, possibly, fix other tiny bugs/inconsistencies along the way.

For the extended change log, look at POST #46 and POST #47

What's new in 1.40:

#FIXED (ENG) Another three typos on the map, in the description of Skogr: "... the the beast …". The updated list of ALL changes in "strings.json", is here , download and open it in your browser);

#FIXED (ENG) Another two typos in conversations (ENG), full details here, new ones on top);

#FIXED No clansmen, fighters nor supplies are added when Aleo’s village joins. Now 39, 12 and 17 supplies are added after the conversation ends;

#TWEAKED** The achievements in such way that most of them cause the flying text to show and award renown after the very first time you achieve them . Keep in mind that this seems to prevent the normal unlock in Steam (in case you don't like the change, use the backup file "achievement2.json.z.orig" included in the zip archive).

What's new in 1.33:

#FIXED*** In Ch12, after the population is scattered during the Serpent's attack, people that come out confused from the forest are not a fixed number anymore, but in percentage. This is part of a bigger fix of the whole Serpent/Caravan Population issue;

#FIXED*** At the beginning of Ch14, you could retrieve ALL the people lost in the Serpent's attack (if Rugga's peaceful) or just and half of them (if you have to fight). Now the numbers are tweaked to keep in count also the scattered people of Ch12. This is part of a bigger fix of the whole Serpent/Caravan population issues;

#FIXED*** In Ch14, AFTER you confront Rugga and have a truce with him, you get back not only all the caravan's member that were scattered after the attack of the Serpent, but also, AS A PLUS, another 200 clansmen, 80 fighters and 30 warrior. This was a leftover of the old implementation of the event. This is part of a bigger fix of the whole Serpent/Caravan Population issue;

#FIXED In the same event, days only increment if you're playing with Alette (day+1);

#RESTORED* A hidden achievement: "Not Done Yet", awarded if you clear also the second wave of the Dredge, during the cleaning of debris blockade, on the river;

#FIXED At the beginning of Ch11, if you stayed outstide, you will suffer an ambush, but the text at the end of the battle (Victor or Loss), in which you resolve to go inside to talk with the Valka / Got saved by Gudmundr, will actually shows AFTER you talked with Zefr, just before opening the cart in the barn;

#FIXED* At the end of Ch13, after the battle, Gudmundr is mentioned also if dead. Added a new version of the dialogue without any reference to him that will show only in case he is dead;

#FIXED (ENG) Quite a bunch of typos/missing words in the (eng)dialogues, thanks to Ratatosk, who spotted most of them (for a detailed list, look here);

#FIXED (ENG) Lots of typos(eng) in map's, heroes', items' and whatever's descriptions, again thanks to Ratatosk (report of changes in "strings.json", here, download and open in a browser);

#FIXED (ENG) Two lines in which the trainer refers to "Nid/Yrsa" as "Oddleif", when they use "Rain of Arrow" ability, and viceversa refers to "Yrsa/Oddleif" as "Nid", when they use "Bird of Prey" ability;

What's in version 1.2:

#TWEAKED The starting difficulty setting from "Normal" to "Hard" in saga2.json.z. Too often is happened that i have started a new game and notic it was at "Normal" instead of "Hard" only after quite a while, maybe screwing also the achievment for hard. So the change, since switching from "Hard" to "Normal" don't break anything . It's just a personal tweak but it's so a minimal one that i don't want to do another package just for my personal use;

#FIXED The second part of "Ship Kids" random event not happening, due to an error in the first part.

#FIXED The second part of "Ship Kids" random event showing some odd text on screen and wrongly removing another clansmen;

#FIXED An unnecessary but potentially dangerous (when importing in Saga3, in the future) "dagre_alive" setted to "0" in the event on the river, when you see a burning village, that happens if you don't stop;

#FIXED a missing linkpath in Iver conversation in Ormsdalr, at the end of the Chapter;

#RESTORED A full conversation between Bolverk and Krumr, that will now trigger as soon as you camp;

#FIXED Two location that should start a random quest, but didn't. The placement of the "9_post_refs" flag teleports you past the random event - instead of being located at 4900, "9_post_refs" should have been placed around 3900;

#FIXED Second part of Oli's "Gathering" random event is broken, not awarding the correct reward (+9 supplies) in one of the five outcomes, not showing another one at all and causing a console error due to a wrong speaker tag;

#FIXED In "Hunting" random event, you will not get any supplies if you choose "Let the hunters hunt";

#FIXED When you defend Lundar the events are handled a bit oddly and you could end getting two times the reward or not. Now all the events are redone in a much more rational flow:
    #1 Saved Houses ---> +5 renown; Solvi's Method; added text "And here, to show my thanks.";
    #2 Saved Houses+Market ---> +5 renown; Solvi's Method; added text "and here's a little something, to show my gratitude.";
    #3 Saved Houses+Great Hall ---> +5 renown; Solvi's Method;
    #4 Saved Market ---> +5 renown;
    #5 Saved Market+Great Hall ---> +5 renown;
    #6 Saved Great Hall ---> Nothing;
    #7 Didn't Save anything ---> Nothing.
    The Ch12 part, when Lundar EFFECTIVELY could joins you, it's not modified;

#FIXED When you search houses in Bindal it's clearly stated that you return with an old drunk lady and 12 childern, but no clansmen are added;

#TWEAKED A flavoured converstaion between Bolverk and Sparr, that would trigger ONLY IF you end up in a battle with skulkers;

#FIXED A bug that prevented some lines of text correctly showing, when Nikels sacrifice himself;

#FIXED At the end of Ch11, choosing "Step back" in the conversation regarding the Stonesinger, abruptly ends the dialogue;

#FIXED In the first part of Ch10/12 "Witch" random event, no clansmen added if the old lady joins, nor supplies removed when you give her food and water, now it's fixed;

#FIXED In the second part of Ch12 "Witch" random event, not clansmen is removed when the "witch" depart, now it's fixed;

#FIXED In Ch12 "Blue Fires" random event no morale is awarded when "The clansmen cheer your bravery and adventurous spirit", now you get +15 morale;

#FIXED (ENG) A typo in a Ch12 conversation with Rugga, after the fire in Ettingbekr event;

#FIXED In the dialogue at the end of Ch12, a line of text shows twice;

#FIXED In Ch13 "Hole" random event, "The others all cheer at your words" but no morale it's awarded, now you get +10 morale;

#FIXED In Ch13, Fasolt would like to take revenge of Rook/Alette for destroying the bridge in Saga1 when they don't and acts in a normal way if they've destroyed it. Now the conditions are correctly switched;

#RESTORED In Ch14 a random event that should have triggered after Canary and his herd join you, but it was probably left out (or it was a bug, who knows). It involves clansmen complaining on horseborns, cause they are "naked". Tweaking this event also have the side effect of letting Canary be avaible in the roster at the end of her first conversation, after the bridge battle, and not only in the last Arberrang battle. Probably in an early version of the game that series of events was planned to be a bit more complex, since in the gamefiles there are also leftovers of her joining with around 300 fighters and more. Anyway i don't want to umbalance the game, so just the text is restored and you will not gain any fighters nor supplies;

#FIXED In Ch14, during the last fight in Arberrang, sided with the King, chosing "Hakon, can you stop them at the gate?" will start a battle with the default "Charge" unit placement, now it's fixed and in this case Hakon is properly ahead of the other units in a really forward (and risky) position.

Download Link and How to install:

Nexusmods Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/thebannersaga2/mods/2/?
    Gdrive Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_...khWUkNLRk1qQXc

Just uncompress the .zip in your "../steamapps/common" folder. It will ask you to overwrite some files. It's all right! The archive come with the backups just in case! (the ones with a .orig files). It will not affect at all survival mode.

This should also be compatibile with GOG version, you should just be sure to respect the file structure.

How to uninstall:

Just delete the files and rename the backups ".orig" files OR verify the integrity of game files in Steam.

Notes:

It works (with some exceptions explained below) and is tested with the latest version of the game - 2.38.58/2.39.02 - so, as soon as Stoic will realeas a patch, it will probably screw up, but if you're interested, i'll try to keep it updated. It's "savegame compatible", obviously it's not retroactive, so it could not change the outcome of an event already happened.
    To experience the Krumr/Bolverk chat, it will not suffice to start from chaper 9, but you need to redo the ending of chapter 8 (When Bolverk confronts Hakon) because the changes are done at the very start of chapter 9, just a tiny bit prior of the automatic save.

*: These changes to work add some new strings/branch of dialogues, so they fully work only in English. In the other localizations their mechanics (rewards, bonus, malus etc.) work, but “Missing text” message will be displayed instead of the current text. Sorry, I can’t translate those things in every localization, it would be really time consuming and I can’t even speak most of them!
    **: Some achievements correctly displays the flying text, but don’t award renown (“Against all Odds”, “The Saga continues”) and all the class ones (Kill 3 enemis with “X”), if unlocked in the training tent will not award renown too (works normally in other battles). Anyway I am pretty sure this happens also in the unmodified games, so there is no REAL loss of income in any case.
    ***: The whole handling of caravan's population lost/retrieved had a few logical flaws. Due to leftovers that added people out of nowhere and the rejoining of people saved by Rugga (Truce=100%; Battle=50% of people lost), not counting the few people retrieved just after the attack, you'll always end with more than you started. Oddly, the better result (around +300 people) happens in the case you should have retrieved just half of them. Enough talking, this is an example of how it works now, with numbers taken directly from my current game:

Last edited by YaK; 05-02-2018 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Update!

Very good stuff, YaK!

I'm really curious about these "hidden" conversations. Sparr and Krumr are very important heroes in Bolverk's caravan and are quite "under-developed"... Maybe you can include the Inkle online links for these convos too; assuming they used the same engine for text as in Saga1!

Let's bring this to Stoic's attention. Perhaps its not too late to have them fixed and "shipped" w/ the next patch.
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

Consider this brought to Stoic's attention! Thanks Yak (and Aleo)

As promised here are the fixes to the bugs I found and could fix.
    As an FYI to everyone else, I asked Yak if he'd wrap these bugfixes up into an official-unofficial patch mod since he's better at maintaining mods after Stoic releases patches than I am.
    Until he releases his mod feel feel to use these files in your own game; the changes are untested but should do what they are supposed to. See the "Patch Notes.txt" for more info.

1st I deleted my assets and had steam validate game files in order to guarantee I had the latest unaltered files.
    Next I installed Yak's restoration mod so as to have that as a base in case I made changes to files he had altered. Basically saving you the trouble of merging files.
    And finally I did everything listed in Patch Notes.txt
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...al%20Patch.zip

PS Khatie - feel free to "bring to Stoic's attention" all the bugs I have listed in the mod (copied over from my guide here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=699654894 )
    PPS - my "mod" does not have the file structure included so you'd have to replace individual files where they each belong instead of just pasting one folder and letting the file structure place them where they belong

Tally: 22 bugs identified in total; 16 bugs fixed by me, 2 bugs already fixed by Yak, 3 bugs not fixed yet/not fixable, 1 bug not fix because it does not affect players
    Last edited by Drake713; 10-18-2016 at 02:13 PM.
    Faith is the Darkness to Reason's Light

Modding Team-Power Go!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake713 View Post
    PS Khatie - feel free to "bring to Stoic's attention" all the bugs I have listed in the mod (copied over from my guide here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=699654894 )
    I've nugged Stoic half a dozen times about these issues... Maybe Khatie will have better leverage than me

Quote Originally Posted by Aleonymous View Post
    Very good stuff, YaK!

I'm really curious about these "hidden" conversations. Sparr and Krumr are very important heroes in Bolverk's caravan and are quite "under-developed"... Maybe you can include the Inkle online links for these convos too; assuming they used the same engine for text as in Saga1!

Let's bring this to Stoic's attention. Perhaps its not too late to have them fixed and "shipped" w/ the next patch.

a) Krumr's convo: https://writer.inklestudios.com/stories/w4w3

b) Sparr's convo: https://writer.inklestudios.com/stories/b2f5

c) Canary/Horseborns random event: https://writer.inklestudios.com/stories/v95m

Personally i feel that "a" and "c" were left out by porpose.

You know, it's the matter of contents that in the old Infinity Engine games (Baldur's Saga, Planescape: Torment and so on...) would be labeled as "Unfinished Business", ending in mods named in the same manner. Probably are part of the game that devs left out feeling inaccurate, incomplete or non canon.

"b" it's not properly a bug, it's handled and planned to trigger in that way.

The other issues are known by John i think, we have had a couple of mails in regard, specifically the caravan numbers issue, in fact they have addressed another two errors in regard of that.

Anyway, we could hope

Quote Originally Posted by Khatie View Post
    Consider this brought to Stoic's attention! Thanks Yak (and Aleo)

Thanks, we really appreciate this

Quote Originally Posted by Drake713
    Drake713
    As promised here are the fixes to the bugs I found and could fix.
    As an FYI to everyone else, I asked Yak if he'd wrap these bugfixes up into an official-unofficial patch mod since he's better at maintaining mods after Stoic releases patches than I am.
    Until he releases his mod feel feel to use these files in your own game; the changes are untested but should do what they are supposed to. See the "Patch Notes.txt" for more info.

1st I deleted my assets and had steam validate game files in order to guarantee I had the latest unaltered files.
    Next I installed Yak's restoration mod so as to have that as a base in case I made changes to files he had altered. Basically saving you the trouble of merging files.
    And finally I did everything listed in Patch Notes.txt
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...al%20Patch.zip

PPS - my "mod" does not have the file structure included so you'd have to replace individual files where they each belong instead of just pasting one folder and letting the file structure place them where they belong

Tally: 22 bugs identified in total; 16 bugs fixed by me, 2 bugs already fixed by Yak, 3 bugs not fixed yet/not fixable, 1 bug not fix because it does not affect players
    I'll fetch a fixpack as soon as i can, thanks Drake! You still need to choose a name for the Mod !

Consider that it will take me at least a week, in the last months my digital life it's been a little bit precarious, practically it's about a yer that i am without a proper PC.

At first it was really difficult, since i had ALL packed in my machine's HDD, now i am practically a "Symbiontic Cloud User", i have all the the things stored between Cloud services, Smartphone SD and portable HDD and exchange the maintaining and fixing of friend's PCs with the possibilities of using their machine when they are at work or don't need them.

I need to be honest: i like this

The cons is that i could not always do things when i wanto or have time to
    My mods: YaK's SSLTBS1 Unofficial Fixpack ( www.nexusmods.com/thebannersaga/mods/1 ) and Drake's & YaK's BS2 Unofficial Fixpack ( www.nexusmods.com/thebannersaga2/mods/2 )

I think, therefore I am... I think.

Quote Originally Posted by YaK View Post
    You still need to choose a name for the Mod !
    If you want to stick to “Spare Some Love” I wouldn't complain, but my suggestion would be:
    “The Definitive Unofficial Patch!”

Also the way I've got my rig set up, I keep certain important files saved on Dropbox. And I clone my harddrive every 1-2 months - not a backup either, a true cloned disk. In this way, if my HDD dies I can just boot straight into the 2nd HDD and there is no "restore backup" process at all; every bit is in the exact same place as it was when I made the clone.

Aleo and I alerted the team to this and some (or parts) are in discussion. I'll try to find out soon what's being done (and what's not) and let you know.

Well, you made it, you name it!

It will be "Drake's Definitive Unofficial Patch for BS2", that's for sure much more "marketable" than my "obscure" SSLTBS naming .

I've read the notes and as soon as i'll look practically in the modifications (and test the few that were not tested), in a few days hopefully, i will discuss with you some points that maybe are not bug, but could be justified by in-game dialogues, of course i need to doublecheck.

Anyway i agree with you, the way the Lundar departing is handled was an headache to backtrack.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatie View Post
    Aleo and I alerted the team to this and some (or parts) are in discussion. I'll try to find out soon what's being done (and what's not) and let you know.
    Thanks a Lot!

Aleo could tell you how i became obsessed by misplaced trees and tiny numeric inconsistencies in the making of the fixpack for Saga1

So it will be a pleasure that parts of them could be officially fixed!
    My mods: YaK's SSLTBS1 Unofficial Fixpack ( www.nexusmods.com/thebannersaga/mods/1 ) and Drake's & YaK's BS2 Unofficial Fixpack ( www.nexusmods.com/thebannersaga2/mods/2 )

Thanks Yak!

(a) It's a recurrent "joke" to have Krumr recite weird stories about his past; dunno why they'd cut this one.
    (b) This "intro" talk about Sparr is surely an omission to a very interesting character. I hope they restore it!
    (c) I remember seeing this during the closed beta of Saga2. It is a "funny" event (and thus maybe out-of-place in that grim world), but I think it adds to the mature dimension of the game. Anyway, I can understand them removing this. There was also a Steam forum thread on this topic, partial nudity of Horseborn...

Also, good luck with your computer/cloud/online adventures. I hope you find the rig you deserve, soon! And, keep your hands off those kittens!

It will be "Drake's Definitive Unofficial Patch for BS2"
    Naw, dun put my name in the title, or if you do; then put your name in front of it :P
    After all I'd love to see my changes bundled together with what you've already done - one of the changes I made was over top of a file you have in the restoration mod

Quote Originally Posted by Aleonymous View Post
    Thanks Yak!

(a) It's a recurrent "joke" to have Krumr recite weird stories about his past; dunno why they'd cut this one.

I am still waiting to hear more! For example HOW he found Dundr's Hand in BS1 or that other time when...

(The Cats are Ok... FOR NOW)

Quick question, can I use this mod in GOG, or are things too different?

I cannot be 100% sure, but it should be fully compatible. Of course it's only partially retroactive, the Nid - Ekkil bug for example it's fixed only if yoy install the pack before ambushing the cart in frostvellr.

It could be manually fixed via console, of course.

Good to know. I'll try it out at some point.
    Last edited by Ratatoskr; 11-10-2016 at 01:49 PM.

Here's something that might interest you, YaK: https://redd.it/59o7a3. It appears that several "hidden" achievements were initially planned, but only two "made it", both in Bolverk's Chapter 9. There's another three in incomplete status...

Yeah, i know that, we talked about this on steam forum, remember? Unfortunately, the other three are not hooked in gamefiles, there is no trigger condition.

Yeah, i know that, we talked about this on steam forum, remember? Unfortunately, the other three are not hooked in gamefiles, there is no trigger condition.
    My memory is running thin it seems... So, can these achievements be "restored" (enabled) by modding? If there's a ready-to-use feature for such combat-related achievements, modders could add more in all chapters/story-battles.

I don't know. I can't find any "hint" in the gamefiles on how it should be done and what could be the intension.

Of course, "Riverdebris_not done yet" it selfexplanatory: You need to fight that battle and win also the second wave.

The other two are a little more obscure, the boards are clearly the ones in Lundar and during the deer/dredge hunt, but what would occur is not so clear.

Hi guys, as promised, i am currently processing and packing drake's fixes and merging them with the Restoration pack (trying to keep it updated in the future), in the process i was also able to fix another two bugs regarding the shipkids 1 and 2 random events.

Anyway, i have doubts/can't reproduce some of the bugs, so

@Drake713

The line “He seems oblivious to the trouble he caused with the mushrooms.” seems to indicate that there was supposed to be some additional outcome from the previous event (likely tied to the flag 9_oli_ate_shrooms) since this hints at design elements not in the release version... bug?
    convo\part9\cnv_9_rnd_oli_gather2.json.z:
    "Try the leaves and we'll see if you get sick."+"The rest of you can do what you want." = morale+20 & supplies+15 (It should not affect the player, but I do get a console error here due to the o1 flag not being initialized, bug?)
    FIXED; but not tested

THIS IS MAKING ME MAD

The console error comes from a wrong speaker entity, is [ravens] when it should be [convoy_ravens].

Anyway the event is really half-broken:

1) "Eat the berries" + "The rest of you can do what you want" = give the correct texts, display Oli icon (when it should display the Ravens Convoy) and DON'T give +9 supplies (as if the engine was skipping something.

2) "Eat the berries" + "Throw the basket away = correctly works.

3) "Try the leaves" + "The rest of you con do what you want" = Once fixed, give the correct texts, display icon (the Ravens) and correct amount of supplies and morale.

4) "Try the leaves" + "Toss the basket away" = give the same results of 2, plust the morale +10, but with a wrong icon (Oli) - WHY, HOLY COW, WHY?

and your proposed fix nor anything i've tried seems to work and i can't understand WHY

convo\part10\cnv_10_pop_lundar_saved.json.z
    *The sections marked as "later on" happen at the start of ch12, the way this section is handled seems... odd, bug?
    FIXED: now instead of being rewared for ONLY saving the houses; you are rewarded ANYTIME you save the houses - eg market & houses -or- greathall & houses
    This is a tricky one, since as you notice it's handled in an odd manner, but the reward for the other cases are handled at saga2.json.z level, at the beginning of Ch12, as soon as you finish the conversation with Josurr. Here's the code:
    Code:
        {
          "actions": [
            {
              "id": "josurr",
              "type": "ROSTER_REMOVE"
            },
            {
              "scene": "saga2/scene/stage/stg_village_interior2/stg_village_interior2.json.z",
              "type": "CONVO",
              "url": "saga2/convo/part12/cnv_12_convo_josurr.json.z"
            },
            {
              "prereq": "14_lundar_join && 10_greathall_save",
              "type": "VARIABLE_MODIFY",
              "varname": "num_fighters",
              "varvalue": 51
            },
            {
              "prereq": "14_lundar_join && 10_homes_save",
              "varname": "num_peasants",
              "varvalue": 203
            },
            {
              "prereq": "14_lundar_join && 10_market_save",
              "varname": "supplies",
              "varvalue": 112
            },
            {
              "type": "VARIABLE_SET",
              "varname": "josurr.talk"
            }
          ],
          "id": "talk_josurr_lundar",
          "triggers": [
            {
              "type": "TALK",
              "unit": "josurr"
            }
          ]
        },
    convo\part11\cnv_11_convo_tunnelstonesinger.json.z
    "Step back" = nothing? bug?
    FIXED: check to make sure you like the linkpath I fixed it with tho
    I don't understand in what consist the bug, could you explain me further?

There is an extra slide that is not needed in this conv, bug?
    convo\part10\cnv_10_convo_goodbyes2.json.z
    FIXED
    As the prior one, i can't understand exactly the bug.

WARNING!!! If you click on the volunteers you will be committed to this path with no way to go back to the Houses option above, bug?
    convo\part13\cnv_13_pop_oldford_train.json.z
    TODO: might not be fixable
    I am quite sure it is not a bug, but since you're outta of time (as explained in a couple line of text) you could choose only one: Train the archers or the ckeck the volounteerss.

convo\part14\cnv_14_convo_canary.json.z
    All options lead to the same result; option 3 implies a gain of supplies but none are added, bug?
    TODO: what I would like to do here is instead of directly adding in supplies I'd like to change the foraging equation to include fighters so when her horseborn join they contribute to foraged supplies; I'm thinking something like the following -
    "expression": "(num_peasants+num_fighters*.1)*forage_rate"
    So that fighters forage at 1/10th the rate of clansmen... what do you think?
    Logically, it seems ok, not totally sure it could be implemented. I am pretty sure that there are just one or maybe two forage set points, so it's not that huge difference in adding directly the supplies or not.

convo\part14\cnv_14_pop_arb_war_setup_king.json.z
    "Hakon, can you stop them at the gate?" = Battle (bug?)
    FIXED; but not tested
    I have not tested the changes yet, but can't understand exactly in what consists the bug, could you give me details further.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # #

The others are all fine

Compared them with the newly updated files (with no problems), currently packing and testing them.

I am just curious to know the reasons behind of "dagr_state=0", that means dagr dies, in cnv_8_pop_savemore.json.z if you "Ignore the village and head down river". It doesn't seems to affect anything in game, not sure if it could mess with Dagr joining for the battle in Lundar or Dagr battles when you rejoin with Rugga, but it's really strange and nonsensical...

As soon as Drake will reply and we check this list of dubious bugs, i'll update this thred, steam's thread and nexus mods one and release the Fixpack, in the hoping that John will not release new traslation/patches just next week
    Last edited by YaK; 11-18-2016 at 07:14 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast