Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Banner Saga 1 & 2 Complete Avatar Bundle on PS4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool Banner Saga 1 & 2 Complete Avatar Bundle on PS4

You can now buy Banner Saga 1 & 2 Complete Avatar Bundle [DLC] for PS4 from PlayStationŽStore US for $5.99!

Get yours here!

Is it a standard practice (on PS store) for these game avatars to be sold? I would have thought they would be free or sold for mere cents. $6 for 20 pictures you can find online sounds like a lot. I suppose it's for those that really like them, or want to support the devs. So, what is PS store cut on that price? Steam store cut is 15%, on all transaction on the Community Market.

I think game Avatars are free on Steam, as long as the devs actually bother to upload them. Here they are. I've nugged Stoic a couple of times to do that.
    Last edited by Aleonymous; 10-27-2016 at 02:59 PM.
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Yes it is standard practice on PS to sell them. The individual avatars are like $0.49 each, and you can buy them as bundles. I really don't expect it to be a big seller, just a nice to have. FWIW it's incredibly time consuming and difficult to upload and publish these avatars on PS.

I'd love to upload the Steam Avatars, but I really have no idea where or how to do that. I've looked all over my dashboards and controls, the documentation, and etc... and I don't know how to do it. I'll keep looking, but if you learn anything please let us know!

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Ok, I found it. I uploaded the saga1+saga2 avatars to Steam. The uploaded avatars have transparent backgrounds, which end up looking black on Steam. I'm not sure the black looks great.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/237990/Avatar/List
    https://steamcommunity.com/games/281640/Avatar/List

Let me know what you think!
    Last edited by John; 10-28-2016 at 12:41 PM.

Woot! Thanks, John!

Faen awesome, John!!! You could have Arnie put that sky-blue background, as the black is a bit off putting, especially on characters with dark hair (like Aleo! )

Also -- Whatever happened to that Vognir portrait during Saga1 production? Why did you eventually change it to the "default" Factions Warmaster one?

Last edited by Aleonymous; 10-30-2016 at 07:22 AM.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Ok I've updated them with blue backgrounds. And I'm not sure why Vognir isn't really Vognir in that pic

Yay! I assumed my true "avatar" on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/aleonymous/

Please, sort this Vognir portrait conflict! This blond/old look seems more fitting than the ginger/young Faction Warmaster one:

Something about the way the mustache on the blonde one sticks out bugs me. The hair color isn't bad but I like the look of the bottom one more. I hope people buy some of them. I don't have a PS4 or I would just because.