Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Requesting Community Assistance - Beta Testing TBS1 on Steam

I've captured two videos about this bug in english version. Should be informative

https://youtu.be/_07UczP62uo
    https://youtu.be/_hJXoomFeLU

Should I write an email to Stoic or forum post is ok?

Thanks! Yes, definitively something wrong there. Have you tried verifying the integrity of the game cache? Maybe that will fix the corrupted files leading to this strange behavior...

I've brought this to Stoic's attention; no need to email them
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

Nasty one.

It's something in the triggering of the breach event. I was able to experience an error when you have already 0 varl OR 0 fighters, but then it played normally, not with this mess.
    My mods: YaK's SSLTBS1 Unofficial Fixpack ( www.nexusmods.com/thebannersaga/mods/1 ) and Drake's & YaK's BS2 Unofficial Fixpack ( www.nexusmods.com/thebannersaga2/mods/2 )

I think, therefore I am... I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleonymous View Post
    Have you tried verifying the integrity of the game cache? Maybe that will fix the corrupted files leading to this strange behavior...
    Done - same bug.

I've tried to load my earlier save with more varls alive in Boersgard. No bug.
    I think problem is triggered by situation with 0 varls and 0warrioirs alive in army.

+ a lot of text bugs in russian translation :I and semantic errors

Are you Lex on steam's forum, by chance?
    My mods: YaK's SSLTBS1 Unofficial Fixpack ( www.nexusmods.com/thebannersaga/mods/1 ) and Drake's & YaK's BS2 Unofficial Fixpack ( www.nexusmods.com/thebannersaga2/mods/2 )

No. Who is that guy?

Ah, fine. He reported Ekkill's guts ability issue and other errors in Russian too, offering assistance in correcting them, so I thought you two could be the same person, never mind, no harm intended .

Problem with russian translation is that it looks not like just translation with some erros but like really broken
    My selection of bugs&errors with correction:
    https://mega.nz/#F!QAFW1LAD!zNIu2CMLl7wp89gX6a61ZQ

+bonus :]
    https://gyazo.com/53268297673045b4c7b3c198aebfb13b

(Un)luckily, I could not understand Russians, so i could not feel the "pain".

But I assure you that I am obsessed by the flying trees (there are two of them!) to the point that I made an unofficial compilation of fixes starting from that two.

Quote Originally Posted by YaK View Post
    But I assure you that I am obsessed by the flying trees (there are two of them!) to the point that I made an unofficial compilation of fixes starting from that two.
    True story!

Thanks for reports, Tiraglarm. Will forward them as well.

Just a quick question, but, any word on when we'll be seeing the new build in GOG? I checked yesterday and I don't seem to have any updates yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Just a quick question, but, any word on when we'll be seeing the new build in GOG? I checked yesterday and I don't seem to have any updates yet.
    No word yet... I guess the answer would be: "Soon". I'll try to get something more substantial, though, but no promises!

Quote Originally Posted by Aleonymous View Post
    No word yet... I guess the answer would be: "Soon". I'll try to get something more substantial, though, but no promises!
    Yeah, I figured Let me know if you do hear anything. For now I'll go back to playing Baldur's Gate instead.

Concerning the GOG udpate: It seems like it's on hold for the moment, as they're struggling with some of the remaining bugs as well as some localization issues. That, and all the other things that they got on their agenda!

Pity, well at least it's on the list. And it's not like I don't already have too many games to play

Looks like the GOG update is live. So I'm finally up to 2.36.16. Time to go find some more bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Looks like the GOG update is live. So I'm finally up to 2.36.16. Time to go find some more bugs
    Good luck, have fun, Rata

Hello everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Vera Dolan View Post
    Hello everyone
    Hello. Please note that forums will soon be shutting down (read-only). Game related discussions & chat in the BannerSaga Discord server; check yellow banner for link.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6