Thread: TBS3 on Playstation and Xbox Platforms?

TBS3 on Playstation and Xbox Platforms?

Do we yet have any confirmation whether the new game will be released on current gen console's or will it be a PC exclusive? If the game releases on console do you think the release date will be later than initial release?

I am not speaking for Stoic, but I think they will want to release Saga3 on console & mobile platforms. However, that will surely come after the PC/Mac release (Steam & GOG) and provided that the sales and all go as planned. Porting Saga1 to other platforms took several months (maybe a whole year?), but Saga2 was ported much faster; I suppose the same will happen for Saga3, now that they got the technology all set up.

The currently ongoing Kickstarter is only for PC/Mac though, as it is their #1 priority and the only one they can safely promise at the moment. Needless to say that if funding goes way over the initial goal, porting to other platforms is guaranteed
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

Hopefully that happens! i have PC myself but i know a lot of people want to get there hands on the game when it comes out on those additional platforms!