Greetings, fellow gamers.

Dead Monarchy is my passion project, the closest I can get to my dream game on my own. I have been working on this full-time for a year and a half but it has been in conceptualization since I was 18, I am 24 now.

As of now, I am still working out the kinks in my combat system, there is a lot of polish that I am still working on implementing but I feel like it's at the stage where I can show it off to at least give you guys some sort of idea of what direction I'm going in. As of now I am concentrating on getting the combat demo done, as I am a one man indie team I have to direct my focus to one thing at a time. That said, I have outsourced some work to a coder and a modeler.

I have a really old video on youtube which was the first development blog detailing the combat system. A lot has changed so quite a bit of that info is dated. At the end of the day though, my combat system does take a few pages out of Banner Saga's book. I finished the first game and really enjoyed it. The other influences would be Battle Brothers, XCOM, Jagged Alliance and bit of Age of Decadence.

I'll be using this thread to post updates every week or two