Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Where can I report bugs?

Where can I report bugs?

I'm plaing the french version of BS2 and I took screenshots of translation mistakes I found. Where can I report those?

Hi there, cromodus.

Posting them here is fine. I will bring them to the devs' attention!

Thanks
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

Ok thanks,

I'm on my other PC so most screenshots are missing but here's a start:

https://imgur.com/PkEofAE
    The French description for the Dredge splinter passive says:

"Le dredge adjecent reçoit également 3 points de dégâts d'armure ou plus lorsqu'il est touché"
    "The adjacent dredge also receives 3 points of armor damage or more when he's hit." (It doesn't quite make sense)

The words simply need to be reordered:

"Lorsqu'un dredge est touché par 3 points de dégâts d'armure ou plus, le dredge adjecent reçois également un point de dégât d'armure"
    "When a dredge takes 3 or more armor damage, the adjecent dredge also takes a point of armor damage"

---
    https://imgur.com/ROBH1kO

This is an unrelated bug. Krumr hit the big purple dredge and the slinger with tempest. Heavy impact from the the purple guy did the final 1 damage to kill the slinger, but the slinger was also moving away due to its passive that make them move when they take damage. For the rest of the fight it was dead but the moving animation was stuck on the square where the slinger is in the screenshot.

Hello again. Thanks, linked your post to Stoic devs. They'll probably stash this in their "To Do" list.

That second issue is probably a graphics glitch. Those are hard to reproduce and happen quite rarely. If you come across it again (consistently reproduced), do email you log-files to support@stoicstudio.com. You can email them now too, but if you've played several hours since it happened, they might have been overwritten...
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Thank you for sharing these, cromodus/Aleo! I'll make sure they get logged for the team.