Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Banner Saga 3 Out NOW on PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch!

Lightbulb Banner Saga 3 Out NOW on PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch!

THE END HAS COME!
    What tough choices will you make, as you navigate this breaking world. How will your journey end? Watch our latest trailer and prepare to fight for your life:

Banner Saga 3 out NOW on PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.

"...the decisions we make in life are important because our deeds will never fade."

Hello, I hope banner sage 3 sales are going well. I enjoyed playing banner Saga 1 and 2 on my ipad very much, can I check whether there are any plans to bring Banner Saga 3 out on iPad?

Quote Originally Posted by leinad View Post
    Hello, I hope banner sage 3 sales are going well. I enjoyed playing banner Saga 1 and 2 on my ipad very much, can I check whether there are any plans to bring Banner Saga 3 out on iPad?
    Hi there. Sure, the plan is to port Saga3 to mobile devices (iOS, Android), just as with the previous two games. Stoic will start working on that as soon as the build is "stabilized" on the main platforms (PC/Mac, Consoles). There's the Survival Mode and Eternal Arena modes to provide, so I'm not sure about their priorities there.
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Hello @Ieinad, welcome to the forums. The team has just begin work to port the game to mobile; we'll be announcing news about this as we know more! We hope to have the work done within a few months; please follow us on our social media to be kept up to date:

https://www.facebook.com/BannerSaga/

https://twitter.com/bannersaga

Hello, I'm from Taiwan. Will you have a plan to update the Traditional Chinese or Simplified Chinese for The Banner Saga Trilogy on PS4 ? I'm really enjoy it and hope more people to play this good game. I'm sorry that I'm not sure if I can ask here.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Hello there and welcome to the Banner Saga forums! We hope to have the game translated on as many platforms and in most main languages someday but it is a very intensive and costly process.

Our Program Manager is working on an exciting community collaboration project with which we can make the necessary changes to existing localizations and make them better for all players, in all languages.

Please watch our social media channels for more information which we hope to have announced before the end of the year.

Thanks again; we appreciate the support we have from our incredible players.

It’s actually the first time that I heard from it. It seems so cool and fun to play so I will it on PS4. I hope I’ll like it