Thread: Death's messenger

Death's messenger

Hey there, I've finally found time to start on the third and last chapter of the saga. I love it so far, especially the new "heroic titles" for the heros with level 11+ are a cool idea.
    However, since I'm choosing carefully, I'm wondering: Does the "Death's messenger" effect synergize with Oddleifs "Skystrike" ability? I mean, skystrike on level 2 or 3 boils down to 2 or 3 arrows damaging the opponent wit STR dmg (+1 / +2). Death's messenger reads "+1 dmg for consecutive attacks on the same opponent" - but do the second and third arrows of the skystrike ability count as consecutive attacks?

Would appreciate if someone knows this or wants to find out
    All the best,
    Skonja

I ended up just testing it myself. It works like a charm. Cool.
    @stoic: Would be nice if tooltips clarified these things, since testing is a daring thing in a permadeath game where every decision may cost lives

Hello there and thanks for clarifying this! DM is perhaps the most tricky new feature ability-wise in the game, and its inner workings are indeed a bit vogue at times.

Tooltips have been discussed many times. They'd help a lot, especially now that the game has grown so much. Dunno if Stoic can/will implement them though...
    Together we stand, divided we fall.