Thread: No item after wave fights

No item after wave fights

Hello,

I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong, or if there is a bug, because I never receive any item even if I fight all the waves and kill all ennemies! Is there some kind of condition I'm not aware of in order to receive an item?

Thank you for noting that. Can you please send us an e-mail to support(at)stoicstudio(dot)com with as much detail as possible. We’d love to log this and start working on a fix.

Can you please tell me on which folder I can find my save files on a PC, so I can attach one to this email?

Keep in mind that you need to kill al the enemies of each waves IN TIME, before the 30 turns timer expires. If not, another "wave" of enemies (slightly weaker) will pop out, but without any item as a reward.
    My mods: YaK's SSLTBS1 Unofficial Fixpack ( www.nexusmods.com/thebannersaga/mods/1 ) and Drake's & YaK's BS2 Unofficial Fixpack ( www.nexusmods.com/thebannersaga2/mods/2 )

I think, therefore I am... I think.

Quote Originally Posted by YaK View Post
    Keep in mind that you need to kill al the enemies of each waves IN TIME, before the 30 turns timer expires. If not, another "wave" of enemies (slightly weaker) will pop out, but without any item as a reward.
    OK thanks, this was not clear to me... this would explain why I didn't get any item in my latest fight. I think I had killed them all in time in the first wave fight, but maybe I'm remembering it wrong...

Yup, the enemy "boss" (the unit actually equipped with the item/reward you'll get) only spawns if you defeat the second-last wave.
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

Quote Originally Posted by YaK View Post
    Keep in mind that you need to kill al the enemies of each waves IN TIME, before the 30 turns timer expires. If not, another "wave" of enemies (slightly weaker fever) will pop out, but without any item as a reward.
    Ah this explaines quite a bit!
    Last edited by Jamestheone85; 10-19-2018 at 10:41 AM.