Thread: 1000 day glitch BS1

1000 day glitch BS1

I got a copy of banner saga trilogy for my ps4. I've already restarted the game once because egil got murdered by Onef and I really liked him. I'm now at boersgard and I am at 1000 days. Some where between chapter 3 and 4 I put my ps4 into rest mode and when I came back to play it I was at 1000 days. At first I was happy as I wasnt using supplies when traveling then I found out I could not rest to heal my heros. Now I am in boersguard and I have read online you have to fight 4 days of battles, I have fought the first day 7 times and I think I'm stuck here because of this glitch. I really dont want to have to start a new game and I cant find anyone else who seems to have had this issue any suggestions?

Hi there. Yes, your save-game is probably corrupted. "Long" journeys are about 200-250 days, so obviously something broke when days counter hit 4-digit numbers.
    I don't know how to repair this issue on PS4, so I recommend reloading from a save/checkpoint in Chapter 3 (before you hit 1000 days) and avoid increasing the days count so high.
    Together we stand, divided we fall.