Thread: How to Ditch Gold-boar Tusk?

Angry How to Ditch Gold-boar Tusk?

I made a dumb mistake and equipped the Gold-boar Tusk on one of my strongest characters without really understanding the implications. As soon as I attempted to use this character in a battle, it was a nightmare! He can't move without consuming willpower, and I can't get the darned thing off him except to give it to another of my strongest characters. This reminds me of my earlier problem when I was leveling and chose Robust because I didn't know Artery Strike was available. Apparently the game provides no way to undo stupid mistakes, even on normal difficulty. This accords well with the availability of choices that have no clarity about the consequences, so you wind up intensely frustrated and either have to replay... perhaps several hours... or just live with a crappy outcome. So are the devs sadistic or what?

Hi there and sorry for the late response. As you probably found out, you can unequip an item from a hero, without passing it to another hero: When you click on the item in the Hero screen, a [-] and [+] button should appear next to the item icon together with item description. Clicking on the [-] button should unequip the item.
    Together we stand, divided we fall.