Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Vote for Banner Saga and Stoic at the Golden Joystick Awards 2018!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

Cool Vote for Banner Saga and Stoic at the Golden Joystick Awards 2018!

You have just 2 more weeks to choose your favorite games for the Golden Joystick Awards - including Banner Saga, nominated for Best Storytelling and Stoic, nominated for Studio of the Year!

Vote daily by clicking here!

Hi Khatie,

New here. Is it possible to join the Storytelling community as a freelancer? I've been working on game plots and stories for comics, and have a portfolio and official writemyessay references if needed. Whom can I contact?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DrPsyche View Post
    Hi Khatie,

New here. Is it possible to join the Storytelling community as a freelancer? I've been working on game plots and stories for comics, and have a portfolio and official writemyessay references if needed. Whom can I contact?

Thanks
    Hey Dr Psyche. So recently, Stoic hosted an open call for short stories (https://bannersaga.com/2018/10/16/ba...y-submissions/) but that ended last month. That would have been the best chance to submit work for possible publication. We will consider hosting another but it could be a while as we have to finish parsing through the ones we've received. Until then, we recommend keeping an eye out for new openings.

Thanks again!