Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: EmptySteamDepot instead of dlc folder

Question EmptySteamDepot instead of dlc folder

Bought the Banner saga trilogy on steam, with the soundtracks. I found the osts for 1st and the 3rd but for the 2nd, instead of the ost folder all there is is a folder called EmptySteamDepot that is deleted and re-added when I try to uninstall and reinstall of the ost dlc through steam. I have tried various combinations of uninstall and restart steam and reinstall, which I saw recommended as a fix for this issue in other games, but nothing worked. Has anyone had this happen to them? Any ideas?

Hmmm, take a look inside the game installation folder for the MP3 files of the soundtrack. The name of the folder they're placed might be not be exactly what you expect (OST, Sountrack, music etc).

If you can't locate them (and re-download/install doesn't work), please contact support@stoicstudio.com directly.
    Together we stand, divided we fall.

Thanks for the reply, I double checked the install folder and even looked up the track titles and did a file search for them, no dice. I'll email support, thanks.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Hello there, this is a known issue and one we're fixing for the next build; I'll look for your email to let you know when it's ready in the live game again. We apologize for the inconvenience.

The new patch fixed the issue, thanks!