Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Batman Game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Batman Game

Since I am usually on the off topic section of forum the most I know a lot of fun games.

The Batman game is simple name any actor and I connect him or her to one the batman films. currently pink folyd, and Truman Capote are my favorite ones.

an example: poster 1: Kevin Costner. Me: Kevin Cosnter was in "The Untouchbles with Sean Connery, Sean Connery was in "The Man Who Would be King" (great movie by the way) with Sir Micheal Cane who played alfred in Nolan's dark knight triology.
    you're indifferent to suffering, insensitive to joy. All of life is reduced to the common rubble of banality. War, murder, death are all the same to you as bottles of beer. The daily business of life is a corrupt comedy. You even shatter the sensations of time and space into split-seconds and instant replays. You are madness, Diana, virulent madness, and everything you touch dies with you. Well, not me. Not while I can still feel pleasure and pain and love.

Emma Stone... dont know why it popped into my head...

Stelly

She was in zombielnd with woody harleson who was in Natural Born Killers which was written by Quetian Tarrinto who played in Dusk till Dawn with George Coolin who is batman.
    you're indifferent to suffering, insensitive to joy. All of life is reduced to the common rubble of banality. War, murder, death are all the same to you as bottles of beer. The daily business of life is a corrupt comedy. You even shatter the sensations of time and space into split-seconds and instant replays. You are madness, Diana, virulent madness, and everything you touch dies with you. Well, not me. Not while I can still feel pleasure and pain and love.

nicely done sir... okay another one, thought I would challenge you... Richard Madden

Stelly

He is game of thrones with Sean Bean who was in equilbirum with Christian Bale who is batman.
    also a faster emma stone would have been zombieland woody harelson to tommy lee jones in No Country for old man since Tommy Lee Jones played two face in batman forever.

must... resist... this thread... could become addictive... okay one more Wesley Snipes?

Stelly

very addictive spend 6 hours at work playing this game. Wesley Snipes was in Rising Sun with Sean Connery (horrible movie by the way). sean connery was in "The Man Who Would be King" with Sir Micheal Cane who played alfred in Nolan's dark knight triology.

Nice game!

Kate Beckinsale.

She was in Click with Christopher Walken who was in Batman Returns

Haha- fun!

Do they have to be current/living actors/actresses?

If not... Cary Grant. :d

Cary Grant and Grace Kelly from to catch a theif to rear widnow to james stewart to fievel goes west with john cleese to holy grail with terry gilliam to The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus with heath ledger

o,o

See, getting there by way of Fievel Goes West and Holy Grail just makes it infinitely more awesome than it would otherwise have been. Hah! Very nice.

At this point I'm mostly just impressed by your obscure movie knowledge. So how about, Karl Urban. Or Alec Baldwin, just to see how you'd get there.

This actually reminds me a lot of the whole 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon theory.

yeaah its also how I get pink floyd to batman as well, through holy grail

I have one, I have one.... David Bowie?

Stelly

David Bowie played tesla in the prestige which is a triple score for batman christian bale sir micheal kane and being filmed by Nolan.
    Karl Urban was in the Bourne Supermacy with Matt Damon who was in Ocean's 11 (remake) with george coolin who is batman.
    Alec Baldwin was in beetlejuice a very early role but it was filmed by Tim Burton and also stared micheal keaton who played batman.

it is based on the kevin bacon theory, my friend who made the batman game said he could connect any film from 1980 and up to batman in two steps and for the most part he is right, I just took it one setp further..

Well your setup works. The funny thing is I've actually seen all of the movies you just mentioned, I just never think to connect them like that, maybe because I'm terrible at remembering the names of those involved.

Its not a big deal I'm a cineophile, I personally own like 250 dvds. all my friends wonder why I didnt major in film.

Quote Originally Posted by mcloud357 View Post
    all my friends wonder why I didnt major in film.
    It was a lot easier for me to enjoy films before I majored in animation. Once you start training your eye to look for flaws in your own work, you see them in everyone else's.

Judy Garland

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast