Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Batman Game

I can do judy garland offically as the same dierctor did gone with the wind with Vivien Leigh who was in a street car named desire with marelen brando who was in the godfather with pacino who was in heat with val kilmer who played batman.

unoffically Jack Haley the man who played the Tin man met the artist who drew the newspaper comic crock (meet him in a resturant danced and sung the song for him. I know this because my best friend is his grandson).so from there I can connected batman to many newspaper comics/artists.
    you're indifferent to suffering, insensitive to joy. All of life is reduced to the common rubble of banality. War, murder, death are all the same to you as bottles of beer. The daily business of life is a corrupt comedy. You even shatter the sensations of time and space into split-seconds and instant replays. You are madness, Diana, virulent madness, and everything you touch dies with you. Well, not me. Not while I can still feel pleasure and pain and love.

Jean Reno? :P
    "...And upon that banner you write down your deeds so that you cannot forget."

Any actor you say?

John Morgan.

Tommy Wiseau
    "Not all those who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Jean Reno is in heat with de niro who was in heat with Val Kilmer who is batman.

Jack Morgan had David Cronenberg a was a guest on his show he filmed The Dead Zone with Christoper Walken who was in batman returns.

Tommy Wiseau was in The House That Drips Blood on Alex with Justine Ezarik who was in criminal minds with Joe Mantegna who was in godfather 3 and the simpsons so from their I can pretty much just jump to batman from right there through al pacino in heat with Val Kimler or the Simpsons and gazzillion guests.
    you're indifferent to suffering, insensitive to joy. All of life is reduced to the common rubble of banality. War, murder, death are all the same to you as bottles of beer. The daily business of life is a corrupt comedy. You even shatter the sensations of time and space into split-seconds and instant replays. You are madness, Diana, virulent madness, and everything you touch dies with you. Well, not me. Not while I can still feel pleasure and pain and love.

impressive
    "...And upon that banner you write down your deeds so that you cannot forget."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2