Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Same here as well unfortunately..

Unconfirmed Account Unconfirmed Account Banefane's Avatar
    No confirmation mail here too.

Unconfirmed Account Unconfirmed Account jpa5n's Avatar
    And here as well. Figuring the rush has died down by now....

Unconfirmed Account Unconfirmed Account Willem-Jan Bertram's Avatar
    And nothing here either unfortunately.

Still nothing here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradison View Post
    I have seen nothing yet either. Probably because of massive amounts of people trying to get a confirmation
    Well, that may be the case but:
    a. They know how many backers there are.
    b. They set the time table and sent the emails
    c. They know how many people have registered
    d. Should have planned for this
    e. would never have dared do this for the multiplayer version that they focused on while ignoring the backers who were looking forward to the single player game they promised.

Hopefully the game is great, but I have very little faith left in the company at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by cryocore View Post
    e. would never have dared do this for the multiplayer version that they focused on while ignoring the backers who were looking forward to the single player game they promised.

Hopefully the game is great, but I have very little faith left in the company at this stage.
    Yup, unfortunately I feel the same way. This was probably the last project I'll kickstart in a loooong time.

Unconfirmed Account Unconfirmed Account Ansob's Avatar
    I'm guessing whatever email server sends out the confirmations is dying under load, but no confirmation here either.

Unconfirmed Account Unconfirmed Account Saxeh's Avatar
    No confirmation here, either.

Unconfirmed Account Unconfirmed Account Bootsy81's Avatar
    I a backer in the same situation as the rest here, no confirmation email I'm afraid.

Unconfirmed Account Unconfirmed Account alpha's Avatar
    same here

I'm waiting too, Kickstarted this, got the email about the steam code, and found nothing here.
    Even wrote as requested to the help email-adress, but until now i didn't received any answer.

"If you have any problems, don't freak out! Contact us with your user name at help@stoicstudio.com and we'll get it fixed. We'll be on-call to fix any issues as soon as possible."

Guys, at least a little info here in the forum should be possible, this wouldn't hurt too much, and wouldn't take much more than appr. 5 minutes of your precious time.

Unconfirmed Account Unconfirmed Account inazuma74@gmail.com's Avatar
    I am patient - I figure I can wait several hours for a confirmation code, considering the game can't be played until tomorrow.

Have not received the confirmation email either. Looking forward to confirmation and getting the Steam key today.

Unconfirmed Account Unconfirmed Account tentus's Avatar
    Same here, still awaiting the confirmation. Am not super worried about it, I figure this is why they sent the email out several days in advance.

Unconfirmed Account Unconfirmed Account Ubik's Avatar
    Same here, still patiently awaiting confirmation email.

Unconfirmed Account Unconfirmed Account smilingokami's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cryocore View Post

Seriously?
    A) Sure, they have a list and can count so totally right
    B) They have it on their calendar I'm sure and we all got the email that the game was coming out on the 14th, so once again totally right
    C) Yes they know how many people have actively been involved on their forums instead of waiting til the last minute, so once again totally right
    D) I'm sure they said, we'll throw the dice and hope that only a handful of people would sign up early and our email machine from 1990 will totally be able to handle a bajillion emails when everyone freaks out that they have to make an account on our website to get our game when it comes out, so maybe your right?
    E) I see a lot of people complaining about the multiplayer, which is a much more difficult thing to program, and isn't something that can just be tacked on to the single player, which in turn makes the single player better and more robust (i.e. crash less, and just overall more optimized) I don't see how they have ignored their backers that were looking to the single player game. Hell I gave them my money as quickly as I found out about it because I believed in them which is what kick starter is all about. If you think they decided one day that "Hey, we can make more money by just making it multiplayer and totally ditch the story that we said we were writing" then what the hell is this tuesday release all about.

Okay, sorry, I'm a jerk, but this was a little cathartic for me, please know it comes from a good place, but after trying to sign up and seeing all these emails, I just get frustrated with my fellow humans. I'm not trying to be an apologist for StoicStudio (why studio and not studios), but WE (and I count myself in this) WAITED TO REGISTER AT THE FINAL HOUR, and there is a lot of us, and things happen. Be patient, we'll all get a copy soon enough.

tl;dr - I got upset about all the emails freaking out they didn't get an email for a steam key and wrote a bunch of stuff that I should have probably deleted.

Cryocore, please accept my apology. I hope that we all enjoy the game and while I haven't been as anxious for its release, I know that others REALLY want to play it because it look SO GOOD and its like seeing that huge box under the Christmas tree that you just know is the full decepticon constructacons set so you can play with devistator that you just want to peak a little but end up ripping a big hole in it and getting disappointed that its some other thing, but I digress. I totes get it, but just have a little more faith, and patience.

Looking to fight like a viking like everyone else.

Unconfirmed Account Unconfirmed Account Banefane's Avatar
    I donīt care either, because i have some tests to write and the least what I need is some distractions from this game...But donīt misunderstand me. I still want the game^^!

Backer here too!

Unconfirmed Account Unconfirmed Account chriskarpetas's Avatar
    Haven't received the confirmation e-mail

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast