Thread: Build of the week?

Build of the week?

Hi,

there are a lot of nice guides around for new players but I would like to suggest a to the devs a "build of the week" contest. I've seen something like that in my latest addiction before BS, namely path of exile (example of their BotW).

It is simple way of:
    - showing new players what the experienced players do
    - reward experienced players by featuring their name and brainchild on the website
    - generate PR material on weekly basis that can be picked up by gaming websites
    - and, last but not least, helps to track balance issues

If someone would like to participate in this contest one would have to disclose their idea by posting in a open public thread about their build, stats and a bit of explanation why it works.

With the wealth of tactical options this should be a fun thing to do. Tell me what you think!

That's a neat idea . Nice post.

I guess this might consume some of the resources, but still it could be beneficial all around.

Maybe lets make it community driven?

I think this could be linked with the "tournament" section of the match making, post the winners and second place teams weekly for new and experienced players to see.

I would like for someone to make something like this. One of my favorite things to do for games like this is go online and see builds that other people make, it would also be helpful for new users.

Love the idea! I've been itching to know other's thoughts on strategies. I'm going to work on getting something started to get the ball rolling.

See you in battle (as Bold Brendan)!

Yea this might be one of the best ideals I have read yet!! Especially since I really need help with builds lol

Could sharksummoner or admin delete that post which quotes the spam? Since it's already been dealt with there's no need for the quote to stay and replicate the spam.

Quote Originally Posted by raven2134 View Post
    Could sharksummoner or admin delete that post which quotes the spam? Since it's already been dealt with there's no need for the quote to stay and replicate the spam.
    Especially with the links still active.
    Án brynju, mağur er varnarlaus. Án styrks, er hann ekkert.

Path of Exile is doing the build of the week thing and it seems pretty nifty. Highly recommend Stoic does this.

Well, I am not from stoic but there is a thread https://stoicstudio.com/forum/showthr...rnament-builds Showing the current top 4 tournament builds which are close enough to be build of the week for you at the moment