Thread: Remind yourself of how Cool Factions Is. Play something else!

Remind yourself of how Cool Factions Is. Play something else!

Just tried to play Shogun:Total War for the first time in a long while. In comparison to Factions? All I can say is "God that game sucks!"

Been playing and finishing Call of Cthulhu : Dark Corners of the Earth, and playing Arx Fatalis right now so it's not really true .
    CoC is a great game, but without a walkthrough it can be a huge pain for puzzles at time.
    My beard is augmented.

I should get to playing the dlc for dark souls and okami hd...just so engrossed with TBSF so far and work stuff

Guardians of Middle Earth came out today in the Xbox live arcade (If you are into the MOBA / DOTA scene). Off to try that out, though I don't think it will ever satisfy the itch now known as Banner Saga Factions

I might have internet-less christmas this year and all kickstarters I've backed are postponed (surprise surprise) so I'm considering going through Xcom Enemy Unknown on another difficulty level or maybe Fallout Tactics, both great games (especially with iron man mode).

XCom is a wonderful game; been doing a bit of that mixed with Far Cry 3 when i'm feeling less strategic. Might do Persona 4 Golden in the near future (huge JRPG fan; originally came to Banner Saga cause I just wanted to do single player. Now multiplayer has me hooked)