Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Vikings...and Giants?

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #21
    Heh, I should probably mention to anyone interested in Valhalla Rising that it's an art film through and through. You might be disappointed if you go in expecting a traditional action flick. That said, the mood and visuals are absolutely incredible, and that's what I love about it.
    Last edited by Alex; 05-07-2012 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JokerAR View Post
    I watched Valhalla Rising yesterday under Balnoisi's recommendation and thought it was excellent. That said, I do hope that at least some of the Banner Saga's characters can be at least a little likeable- the film had me tense from start to finish, not something I'd relish over a multi hour gaming adventure!
    haha ! good that you enjoyed it (maybe enjoy is not the verb for this film), so i don't get blamed for recommending it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Heh, I should probably mention to anyone interested in Valhalla Rising that it's an art film through and through. You might be disappointed if you go in expecting a traditional action flick. That said, the mood and visuals are absolutely incredible, and that's what I love about it.
    yeah, it's not your average blockbuster. which can only be a GOOD sign by my standards :P
    but it's true : it has to be said that it's not action packed. oh and there's probably only 5 minutes of dialogue out of the full 100'. so everyone looking for a hollywood movie, look elsewhere.
    also Alex it's great to read those developer commentaries so thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2