Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Factions Help & Support Area

I hate making my first post on a new forum a bug report, but I haven't been able to play the game for about a month now. For a while, until the most recent update, I always recieved the connection issue message when booting up the game, and would never reach the main menu. I had hoped the newest update would fix it, but instead the connection problem message no longer appears and the game never progresses past the loading screen. I have tried reinstalling several times, and no firewalls or antivirus programs are getting in the way.

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit if that helps. I checked the log reports, and they stop around the 10th of may, so I don't know if they would be of use. Any help would be much appreciated.

https://get.adobe.com/pl/flashplayer/ - get the latest Flash Player, then check firewall, router setup maybe? My bet is it's one of those.

It's network related. Stoic has received similar reports. They generally can't troubleshoot it for you cos it's not the client and it's not server related. You have to check your network settings, router, firewalls, anti-virus, and other security programs. Make sure the game client is not blocked.

The log reports stopping sounds different though.

Try checking what I suggested, and shoot a mail to support@stoicstudio.com with further details.

Ok, so I got the game working again. I didn't change anything except I redownloaded the game again, and afterwards deleted all the files in the steam folder except steamapps and steam.exe. I was originally doing that for another issue, but it helped fix this too. Thanks for all the suggestions everyone!

I can't get past the tutorial when it asks me to "click the check mark to continue" it simply doesn't register my clicks. This came after having to update adobe air because the game would would crash as soon as I moved my mouse, but now it's like my mouse doesn't even exist. I have had this game since beta but have never played it and I can only apologize for my laziness in reporting this issue.

I am running on a Mac OSX 10.6.8 with these specs:
    Model Name: iMac
    Model Identifier: iMac8,1
    Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
    Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz
    Number Of Processors: 1
    Total Number Of Cores: 2
    L2 Cache: 6 MB
    Memory: 4 GB
    Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz
    Boot ROM Version: IM81.00C1.B00
    SMC Version (system): 1.29f1

Hi! Stoic is attending RTX this weekend. On behalf of the tech John, the word for you is to upgrade your macos and this should take care of the problem.

So I haven't been playing this much until recently, but when I logged on yesterday I started having issues for the first time. Whenever I played a quick match, at the end of the match, the game would just hang. it would never end, and just sit there. It seemed like it wasn't "finishing out" the turn of the last troop killed, as their portrait would remain in the queue at the bottom of the screen, and it would still show their shield with armor value and hit points (usually negative). Even surrendering didn't seem to work, the only way I could get out of the battle was to close the game entirely, and then I didn't get any renown from the battle. It also appeared that some of the other players were experiencing the same thing when we were chatting in the game. Not sure what the hitch is, but I didn't have any trouble two days ago, and last night it happened to me every single battle (4 in all), before I gave up and quit.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #28
    Thanks for the report. I happened to be debugging right when that happened, and I found the source of the problem.

It was affecting everyone playing for about 30-45 minutes last night. Hopefully the fix will prevent this from happening in the future, once the next build goes live.

Odd, some guy left the battlefield, but game didn't end. No ending fullscreen banner. Just, frozen timer on units, nothing happening. Could still write in chat even if the lad left. Animations and everything still active, but game froze.

Heya, Warriors!
    That's a strange problem:
    I have no space in PG or I have space in PG?
    I already have 72 warriors and 9 empty slots which somehow I can not fill... is impossible to me hire another nine units.
    baraks.jpg

visorium, i have that same problem: an entire empty row but cannot add units

incredibly insulting! I want my 60 renown back ~(ΘεΘ)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2