Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: The Banner Saga: Factions is live!

  1. #21
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by raven2134 View Post
    Stay tuned! Should be happening within 24 hours. Stoic runs on CST and are based in Austin Texas. Announcement will go up when the game is live for everyone!
    Correct! Part of it is also awaiting the fine folks at Valve since Stoic cannot make the announcement until the change is made on Steam. Once that goes live, you should not only see The Banner Saga: Factions publicly available for all... but also some new updates! We'll definitely be posting about it all over the place once it happens so keep your eyes on the News sections, Twitter, Facebook... the intrawebz shall rumble like it is Ragnarøkkr (but don't worry, it really isn't, it's just Factions going live)!
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

  2. #22
    Junior Member Grunker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Correct! Part of it is also awaiting the fine folks at Valve since Stoic cannot make the announcement until the change is made on Steam. Once that goes live, you should not only see The Banner Saga: Factions publicly available for all... but also some new updates! We'll definitely be posting about it all over the place once it happens so keep your eyes on the News sections, Twitter, Facebook... the intrawebz shall rumble like it is Ragnarøkkr (but don't worry, it really isn't, it's just Factions going live)!
    Sweet, good to hear.

  3. #23
    Junior Member default_name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    7
    Oh, for Odin's sake, THIS TORMENT IS UNBEARABLE!!1 It's already 19:10 where I'm from! Valve, hurry up!

  4. #24
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by default_name View Post
    Oh, for Odin's sake, THIS TORMENT IS UNBEARABLE!!1 It's already 19:10 where I'm from! Valve, hurry up!
    Just remember, Valve Time comes into play (just kidding!).
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

  5. #25
    Junior Member Grunker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7
    18:22 here now. It's not going to make it today is it?

  6. #26
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunker View Post
    18:22 here now. It's not going to make it today is it?
    I know here in Austin, Texas, we have roughly 12 hours and 34 minutes left in today
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

  7. #27
    Hurry the hell up!

    Hopefully that serves as some motivation.

  8. #28
    Junior Member Grunker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I know here in Austin, Texas, we have roughly 12 hours and 34 minutes left in today
    Hence my sadness. Today is my day off - tomorrow it's back to the salt mines!

  9. #29
    Arnie needs to add a salt mines map.

  10. #30
    Junior Member Grunker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7
    It's on Steam now, but all that happens when you press 'Play Game' is that you're taken to the Community-page?

    EDIT: Works now. Yeah!
    Last edited by Grunker; 02-25-2013 at 03:20 PM.

  11. #31
    Community Management Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunker View Post
    It's on Steam now, but all that happens when you press 'Play Game' is that you're taken to the Community-page?

    EDIT: Works now. Yeah!
    Expect the big announcement soon but:

    https://store.steampowered.com/app/219340
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/219340
    Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
    http://www.seandahlberg.com/

  12. #32
    Junior Member default_name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    7
    So... This game is aesthetically perfect and I will sleep well tonight, thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •