Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Another minor bug report

Another minor bug report

Promote banner appears behind the stat banners if you have them toggled on (EDIT: this is about the promotion banner that comes up when you get your fifth kill in battle). "Promote" should probably overlap the stat banner so you can read what's on it. Also I dunno if it's intentional or not but after matches the renown counting SFX repeats again in strand.
    Last edited by sweetjer; 02-20-2013 at 03:22 AM. Reason: clarification

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    There is a known issue where the renown counting SFX _continues_ if you exit the Match Resolution too early, but repeating is a new issue to us.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjer View Post
    Promote banner appears behind the stat banners if you have them toggled on (EDIT: this is about the promotion banner that comes up when you get your fifth kill in battle). "Promote" should probably overlap the stat banner so you can read what's on it. Also I dunno if it's intentional or not but after matches the renown counting SFX repeats again in strand.

Hmmm I could swear it was repeating but maybe I was exiting before it was done....will report back if I can replicate with a little closer observation regarding that condition.