Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: TBSF wishlist

TBSF wishlist

if there isn't already a thread here it is.

shoot off...

more chat options(toggle global chat in battle, ignore, etc.)

ability to see opponents stats if they are not in action.(all stats)

a breathalyzer that doesn't allow you to play if intoxicated(but with overide button).

More narwhals

1. replays and/or spectating (I know they're thinking of linking to or jury-rigging streams in)
    2. profile pages ... with rankings, achievements and the replays, and also maybe where you can post your favorite team or your last-used team is automatically placed
    3. sufficient success for the game to justify bothering to do 1 & 2!

-Dredge Units

-vs AI

-More Support Units

-Disablers

-Net-throwers

-Not having to pay 50 renown to promote an experienced unit bought from the tavern.

-A reduction on the price to promote units

Quote Originally Posted by hewnodinseye View Post

more chat options(toggle global chat in battle, ignore, etc.)

ability to see opponents stats if they are not in action.(all stats)

a breathalyzer that doesn't allow you to play if intoxicated(but with overide button).
    +1 to all of these. Especially equipping Hewn with a breathalyzer

+1 vs AI

What Franknarf said. Replays and perhaps profile pages.

- more of this awesome norse voice-overs

- but with complete Subtitles For non-native speakers that english with norse accent was hard to understand occasionally. Still awesome!

- profile pages

- cheap base unit tweaking

- Pirate-Vikings

In-Game - When all the stat banners are activated, they should be colour-coded, rather than display the same for units on both teams

Call me crazy if you wish, but it really bugs me that there isn't enough room in the name box to name Skystrikers "Skystriker". I kinda just want to keep everyone named for their class.

- More maps
    - Longer name boxes
    - A 2v2 mode

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy McCrow View Post
    In-Game - When all the stat banners are activated, they should be colour-coded, rather than display the same for units on both teams
    +1 for color-coded banners.

Also:

1) It would also be nice if the escape key always took you back one screen. If I'm looking at a profile in the Proving Grounds hitting Esc should take me back to the roster, not out to the Strand. If I'm reading up on an ability Esc should take me back to the profile.

2) Keyboard shortcuts for the buildings in Strand. Or at least an option to leave the building labels up in Strand so I don't have to keep clicking the ? button.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy McCrow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by unkyaku View Post
    +1 for color-coded banners.
    AFAIR, this was heavily discussed in beta and the majority (or, which is more influental on the game, the devs) came to conclusion that it would clutter the UI. So now units are separated between teams by rectangle color of the tile they are standing on.
    If you don't know where to put it - put it in the pillage

Steelhammer Tribune issues collected here
    Some of my Factions games can be observed here
    Also possible streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/netnazgul

Visible attack range on archers (coloured external borders of the 5th tile).

Visible range on archers was probably the single most hotly contested thing during beta. There were probably a dozen threads on it. I have always believed the game would be better if they were visible, but it seems like it's unlikely to happen since it was shot down so many times already.

1. The ability to click on a unit and see it's stats even if it is not that units turn. Currently you can click and see their movement and damage capabilities but it will only show the active units stats.

2. I'd love a Spearman/Skirmisher variant - Perhaps melee with a special option to throw his spear at an enemy and cripple to reduce movement speed and do armor damage? Net's would be a decent choice too but too much area-denial would make the game a bit less fun.

3. Renown costs... I know they need to be balanced so the game paces itself but it currently feels stagnant... you can't explore or try anything out. It takes about 5 wins to promote a unit... then another 1 to finish adjusting the stats on it. It's about 6-7 wins to get a unit (10 renown) then promote them (50 renown) then upgrade stats (4~ or so)

4. Maps! These maps are awesome but I've come to enjoy the maps with fire and obstacles on them. They spice up the game and strategy a bit.

5. Color coded stat banners as said previously in the thread - sure I can figure out which one is mine but even having one being slightly darker would do the trick.

Some things to note .

2. There will be spearmen, menders, hunter, and berserkers introduced as we approach chapter 1 of The Saga.

3. Achievements, with renown bonuses incoming.

5. Units will be more distinguishable because the family crests will show somewhere in relation to the units, differentiating which clan they're from in battle.

1. Toggle to turn of the auto-centering camera.
    2. Click any unit to see their full banner in the lower left just next to the active units banner.
    3. Lots more colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie View Post
    Flickerdart I must be honest, that lightning ability in the video was there because we thought it would look cool. Most menders do not wield that kind of power, nor do they want to. By and large Menders mend, build, correct. Not tear down...least they're not supposed to.
    I wish this wasn't so! ;_;

ablility to move any of your units around in barracks to any space available within your barracks

A quick suggestion - showing your opponent's Elo and team power when matchmaking (and yours too). Maybe even potential Elo changes if you win/lose against him.

Or all your/opponent stats (win/lose/elo/streak).
    If you don't know where to put it - put it in the pillage

Steelhammer Tribune issues collected here
    Some of my Factions games can be observed here
    Also possible streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/netnazgul

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast