Thread: UI suggestion: move the back arrow on the lore screen

UI suggestion: move the back arrow on the lore screen

Put something on the corner of that box, maybe a back arrow, maybe an "X" like the one on the Marketplace. The temptation is too strong to click that only-non-greyed-out "Dismiss" button, even having seen this screen tons of times. Maybe a "Cancel" button would make sense there. All of the other buttons involve changing something, and the user has decided to do none of them. That sounds like canceling the operation.

I think this is the right part of the forum for this post...sorry if I'm mistaken. It seems like you could have both a "Community feedback" section as well as a "Factions feedback" section. I would have put this in "Beta Discussions" before.

I brought this up to stoic before, the dismiss thing actually, cos of something that happened to stoicmom . Maybe that is another way to go about it, by making the back button more distinct.

I think it's fine that your post came in here. Uh...we're still figuring out the forum stuff. But no worries about where you planted this one.