Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Factions Screenshot thread! Post Awesome moments here!

Well, I wasn't on a win-streak, but otherwise, this is the thing I've been waiting for:

Note to dev's: Matchmaking "errors" aren't always bad. Sometimes, they're rather euphoric and awesome.

Also, there really should be an achievement of "win X underdog games."

I had to join the forums just to say I'm the guy that lost the 3 vs 1 pillage to RobertTheScott.

/ashamed

j/k. I'm enjoying the game so far (except the 4xBB teams).

Aww, I would have gotten one of those delicious full renown bonus screens now too if I wasn't morally opposed to using the tournament timer. At least the battle provided a neat action shot, though:

Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    I had to join the forums just to say I'm the guy that lost the 3 vs 1 pillage to RobertTheScott.

/ashamed

j/k. I'm enjoying the game so far (except the 4xBB teams).
    Glad I could lure you to the forums! And I hope you continue to enjoy the game; I know I've lost at least a 3v1 pillage (where I was the three), and I may recall a 4 v 1 loss. It's all about maimed versus dead units.

Yeah I think I was really screwed from any angle on that game due to archer's puncture and my low armor remaining. I had to kill the archer (or make her move before shooting - not possible I think in this case). Was a great game in any case.

Simply because I have an urge to one-up RobertTheScott...

Ahh... the sweet smell of victory... or is that my Shieldmaster?

Well done, Slimsy. Well done.

Decisions, decisions...

Lucky coal drop

Quote Originally Posted by raven2134 View Post
    Lucky coal drop
    2 coal drop on the same target i think so burning drop go on unburned tiles. Funny but that's a waste, no ?

I was looking through my Factions folder today and found this. I know Gud already posted what is part of this screen, but I thought the addition was worth a separate post.

The timestamp should be in Mountain Standard Time.
    ..in my avatar: my wardog & blind warsheep.

Material evidence of me jinxing the launch. Great, just great.

Editing in two shots of a really tough battle from earlier that sadly ended in stormy seas. Somewhat misaligned opening:

I must have hit four or five RoAs during the course of it, most of them with puncture, giving me just enough time to get some proper armor break in. This was the one that secured the would-be win:

Last edited by KRD; 03-17-2013 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Screenshat.

I'm in the top rankings of something!

I had a bunch of good screenshots from a game, but the screenshot manager didn't pop up when I exited.

It can be difficult to see what's going on here (because my fingers can't seem to hit that print screen button fast enough!), but I'm killing 3 enemies (Provoker, Warhawk, Bowmaster) with a single Slag and Burn to kick it into pillage

Being above the current champion and overall awesome person Tirean in All-time Ranking, even if temporarily, does provide a warm feeling

Also, since it seems to be a fashionable thing to do :

I have a strongarm again, fun times!

The tempest that followed hit everything.

To jump on the bandwagon: 6 v 12 team power!

My last two matches have been 6 v 9-10 and 6 v 12. I'm surprised I ever get a win streak.

I wish I had caught the shove my SRM made. Managed to lock down a WL for two turns with that push followed by an RoA. That was his first match out of the Mead House, too!

I was gonna change my guy's names and take a screenshot of it, but then I realized that "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka" is five words.

Guess I'll wait until I can promote one of the units I actually use to rank 2. Then I can have a five-man team.

This is all assuming I'm willing to completely change my party dynamic and spend fifty renown to reference an old cheesy B-rate action movie. Which I may be. If I don't, I'll probably spend a hundred renown just so I can get the screenshot.

You can't match with less than 6 units

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast