Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Willpower Boost Movement Bug

Willpower Boost Movement Bug

I boosted my Warhawk's willpower by one point so I could position myself between my Archer and Strongarm. When I did, an area of 5 tiles disappeared from the "movement zone". Before this happened, the tiles were blue in the standard walking radius (4 tiles for the hawk). As I clicked the horn, the relevant area was no longer blue, so I couldn't walk there (before I clicked, the blue area was as you would expect, and not as in the screen shot taken right after using the horn).

Last edited by Jorgensager; 02-24-2013 at 02:01 PM.

horn bug is alive and kicking it seems, got it today again, will send the log asap

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Great find will take a look at this bug. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm View Post
    Great find will take a look at this bug. Thanks!
    Okies, in case you're not aware, I sent the log before I created the thread, so it should be possible to find (similar title to the thread, I believe). Let me know if it's hard to find and you want me to resend the email/log file.

I have to chuckle that this happened to a character named Hornlos.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorgensager View Post
    Okies, in case you're not aware, I sent the log before I created the thread, so it should be possible to find (similar title to the thread, I believe). Let me know if it's hard to find and you want me to resend the email/log file.
    Will do thanks, hope it will be easy enough to reproduce.

Any progress on this? I just saw this thread, which seems to have exactly the same problem; same map, same unit, same cause ~ possibly an opportunity for you to grab another one of those juicy game logs.

I.e. the problem probably has something to do with that map.