Thread: Feature Request: Proving Grounds Customisation

Feature Request: Proving Grounds Customisation

I'd like some degree of barracks customization. I've said elsewhere that I'd like to see functionality for making preset initiative lines that can just be cycled through. Also I'd like the ability to move units around in my barracks. Something OCD in me wants to be able to put all my archers in one spot, all my raiders in another, all my rank1's over here, all my rank0's waiting for promotion over there. And so on and so forth. Essentially just make the barracks an RPG inventory screen. Any other ideas for small UI feature suggestions?
    Last edited by sweetjer; 02-21-2013 at 05:16 PM.

I second wanting to be able to rearrange my troops in the proving grounds.

(By the time the devs have time to implement this, I might actually have troops to rearrange beyond my starting 6!)

If I had to choose, I'd pick saving presets over rearrangement, though both would be nice. As it is, I frequently forget my favorite ordering; I'll probably start marking them down in a text file.

Good ideas. Reminds me that once suggested units should slot as they do with apps on the iPhone.
    And plus one for setting up team presets

I raised the issue of presets in the Beta forum -- not sure of the particular thread. I think the response from Stoic was that it was a good idea from a Factions perspective, but wouldn't make sense for the single player game. (It's been a while... not sure if I'm summing it up properly.)

So it might be trickier to implement than we first thought, unless they'd like to have two different versions of the proving grounds.